Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Looking Si 4th or Teg GSI
    ive heard the 4WS just gets to be quite annoying and doesnt give any real benefit or ease but im not sure havnt actually tried it out yet. just wat ive heard
    [Why Don't Blind People Skydive? It Scares The **** Out Of The Dog! LoL]

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 Prelude Si
    ^it can, at times,
    i think u just gota kno how 2 work it, like below 35km, the rear wheels operate counter-directional 2 the desired direction, while above 35km they act in the same direction

so tryna do a u-turn at 45km wud b difficult, but from a stand stil or at round 20km u can do a pretty good u-turn with a small turn radius
    иø øиє kиøωs мy sтяuggℓє, тнєy øиℓy sєє тнє тяøuвℓє

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 Prelude Si
    if u got the money go 4 a 5th gen no qsns aasked, newer model y not?

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    i heard with 4WS u can do donuts around a 50c coin
    true or false?
    i am yet to experience 4WS

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 Prelude Si
    ^looooool

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VTi-R
    the more n more i hear-> this + this = insert overly large figure Drives me barmy... 140fw kw is not something you can pull from basic mods on a lude 40kw over stock isnt as simple as bolting 3 or 4 parts on.
    Now on to what car. ITR is nimple, light quick off the mark and very raw to drive (DC2) 4th gen lude... kinda racey but becoming v outdated as the last 4th gen is now 12 years old.. 5th gens have TIMELESS body lines that make them sexy and stylish, the 212nm standard realy makes the car kickitanickle in vtech.. if your on a budget itrs may cost more but aftermarket wise they do have much more available... I settled for a 5th gen as I loved the H22 and they are comfy-modern- and can get up and go once you upgrade its platform.. max torque ftw!
    BB6 Prelude H22A4 CP 11.5:1 pistons, eagle rods, shaved deck 12.3:1 comp, Type S cams, lovefab header, s200, 65mm TB, 2.5" through...
    NA WARRIOR