Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: uummm....

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz

uummm....

ok pepz...

i have a civic coupe and it came with a tape deck only. so a few weeks ago i bought the stock cd player for the car. the one that sits at the console infront of the gear stick.

well, i need the wire/adaptor thing that connects from the tape deck to the cd player.

my fwend called up honda and they told him i needed to get a $900 harness thingo. so feck that! so i went to hannys and asked Robz, he called honda to order the part...well, he had an arguement with the dude on the phone and i havent heard from robz yet.

anywayz....does anyone have this wire thing lying around? if so, can i have it? also, can i get this somewhere? besides the honda part place?

cheers
    -lilz-

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Strathfield or JB HI-FI should have OEM CD players lying around.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    try audio places. like straithfield car radio, fairfield car audio they should have it

Member Array
    Car:
    ..S2000..
    REPCO has the deck adapters..
    ..VTEC YO!..

pure N/A all the way

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Honda just use cheap Panasonic audo equipment and whack a HUGE mark up on it.
    You are much better off doing what the other guys are saying and remove all the Audio equipment junk and replace it with some nice shit from a good audio place

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Type R
    Honda just use cheap Panasonic audo equipment and whack a HUGE mark up on it.
    You are much better off doing what the other guys are saying and remove all the Audio equipment junk and replace it with some nice shit from a good audio place
    well, im as broke as a joke now. and need to save up $10 000 by july next year. which is why i aint getting anything flashy.

but thanx for the info guys. i will check out them places soon.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    i got my one . lemme go look for it

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    ok fellas.....robz from hanny says his got the wire for meh...

woot....

will be seeing him tomoro.

thanx for the offer jimmeh..hope u havent ripped the thing outa ur car.

-lilian-

Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    If only you asked for this a few weeks ago, I would of givin you the stock OEM cd player, its chassis(for holding against dash) and that cable for free!! Instead I just bunged them into the bin. Shit I didn't know the resale value was that good.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    lol Kyle
    u should never throw ur stuff out.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Type R
    lol Kyle
    u should never throw ur stuff out.
    I Second that LOL!

I still have my GENONE AM Japanese Radio/Cassette player - in a bag stored in a box :P you never know when it might come in handy. Plus EVERYTHING else I take off my car, goes on a shelf!

When I get my kit on, im gonna store the original bumpers, lights etc etc... you never know when u might need them again!

M

Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    I still have the OEM 10 Disk Stacker with Cable for that particular model thou if ya interested. I kept that from the first coupe