Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmondjai View Post
    that's what I'm talking about~~
    damn, the workshop polished my 2 days old civic. fark

the sparyed and polished the new parts + whole car, omg... polished was SUCK. full of hairline scratches. OMG i hate this Mother farking workshop.
    Last edited by tokyonite; 10-05-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    complain complain complain

hit them up to pay for some good polish and wax and fix it yourself properly
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Quote Originally Posted by kraiye View Post
    complain complain complain

hit them up to pay for some good polish and wax and fix it yourself properly

i'll fix those shit polish and bloody scratches by somebody i know, PROS. Think if i put the car back in the workshop, more scratches.

Anyway, did you guyz get any lifetime guarentee certificate from the workshop when u picked up the car?

mine, i asked and they dun provide it, just go back to the workshop whenever there's a problem with the repair.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 07
    I've just recently repaired my bonnet, because i parked my car under apartment balconies, someone must have dropped a rock or something on it.

As the result, there was a massive dent. anyways fixed it, panel beat, respray front half of the car quite a good job from where i did it (i choose my own repairer, did not use what NRMA refers), and yes they did provide me with lifetime guarantee certificate.

tokyonite, can you post the pics of your car after it "FIXED"

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Panel beaters don't know jack about getting the paint back to a good finish. They usually leave your car full of swirls. You will need to go to a good detailer for that. If repair was covered by your insurance, complain to them about the finish. Most insurance policies give warranty on repairs.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    ^^^
    true dat
    just keep complaining
    if they think u'r a whinger who gives a s*t. don't stop till ur happy cause thats what u pay for right?
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    tokyonite, can you post the pics of your car after it "FIXED"
    ok, i'll post some close up pics tomorrow.

somehow i realised the thai made Civic quality is very low. since the workshop replaced 1 of the passenger door, and i can clearly see the difference between the thai made and aus workshop made. The workshop did a pretty ok job on the door compare to original honda door, but not the polish part. Anyway, pics will explain everything. Tomorrow at this time it will be up.

Quote Originally Posted by tokyonite View Post
    since the workshop replaced 1 of the passenger door, and i can clearly see the difference between the thai made and aus workshop made.
    huh? AUS made door? aftermarket door or "refitted" door from other (european) car sitting on their backyard?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family