Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    are these complete new headlight fittings... or angle eye rings retro fitted to the existing headlight?

If they are just replacement fittings... IMO they ripped you off. if they have basically made you a unique light fitting by retrofitting the eye rings.. Im impressed
    Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation

its fitted to the existing headlight.

but each to their own. imo, i wouldnt waste $500 for sum lights tho lol

but looks good anyway

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    hmm... well i got it lowered... 1.5 inch on pedders..i have 20" rims.. just not on it atm... wanting to maybe downgrade to 19's n lower abit more... thanx for the compliments but it aint clean... i got key marks all down the sides.. for those that have met me at the meets.... hmm.... only got the front lip.. from ebay... Manage to get it for 100bucks then the spray was extra... hmmm no water yet.. fingers crossed....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexc86 View Post
    are these complete new headlight fittings... or angle eye rings retro fitted to the existing headlight?

If they are just replacement fittings... IMO they ripped you off. if they have basically made you a unique light fitting by retrofitting the eye rings.. Im impressed
    Hey... well the are jsut the rings that custom fit the euro.... there is nothing else really on the market for these... except the 2 rings... its very hard to fit it in the euro... they had to pull my whole front end apart.. n like i said it took 8 hours to completely take off the front bumper,attachments, headlight... opening it, then fitting the rings, re-sealing it (PROPERLY) and then putting my car together again... most other cars wouldnt be that hard but the EURO... was a pain in the BuTT!!!! end result... I LOVE it!!!

spotted you 2day.... angel eyes look great also saw uve returned back to stockies LMAO! i reckon looks better
    K-series sQuadron | > B-series sQuadron

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    hahaha.... thannx... tho i hate my stock.. hahaha...

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    yeh dont think chromies look too good, nice set of gun metal grey rims would suit the silver better maybe a set of enkei, imho nice mod but still looks better without, but each to there own great job though. *thumbs up*
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Quote Originally Posted by Miz_II_Die_IV View Post
    hahaha.... thannx... tho i hate my stock.. hahaha...
    stock euro wheels are nice enough compared to other stockies out there... if only they came in 18 or 19s...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    hahaha... well i want to change the look abit wanna get shadow chrome now... heheeh.. anyone wana buy my rims

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    $250!! where did u get it from? and $250 to install? fk.... $500 O.O"

but they do look hot =)
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by akina View Post
    btw... i drilled holes at the back cover on the headlights for my HIDs, i dont get no water
    tell me more! i could keep a goldfish in my front right headlight its got that much water in it ..

cant see any defects when i lift the bonnet.. but havent taken the headlight out to inspect completely.. makes me cringe every time i look at the car

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Miz_II_Die_IV View Post
    Hey... well the are jsut the rings that custom fit the euro.... there is nothing else really on the market for these... except the 2 rings
    Ebay search "tsx angel" theres heaps of 2 rings and a few 3 rings available!
    Last edited by viper8548; 16-05-2008 at 02:12 AM.