Page 100 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,189 to 1,200 of 1833
    Member Array
    Car:
    IVTEC
    oh i c .. thanks guys .. any more experiences wid them ? and also S drives etc ?

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    S-Drives were supposed to be the successor to A539 and ES100 but are a harder compound an don't really cut it from what I've heard.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by andiiso View Post
    oh i c .. thanks guys .. any more experiences wid them ? and also S drives etc ?
    S drive is better than RE001 without doubt.. Its Yokohama top of range.

Friends using them on EVO and Euro, very good grip in wet and noisy free.

ey guys, not long ago i bought Michelin PP2 and i was happy wid them, performed quite well in dry and not too bad in wet (a lil above average i would say) and that was 1yr n a half ago, and now its time for new tyres as i have badly dmged 1 .. long story lol ... lookin into getting either Bridgestone Re-001, Yokohama S drive, Hankook Rs2 Or Toyo T1R

in size 205/50/15

Re-001 - $180
    S-Drive - $180
    T1R - $200
    RS2 - $200

any suggestions ? i know there are reviews on them on previous pages .. but i would like specific recommendations n reviews on these in comparison for my Civic VtiR no track work just occasional spirited around corners .. i wanna know how they compare by wear and grip so i can decide on which is better for me like if one grips awesome but wears too quick compared to a more even one etc .. these are the only tyres im lookin at .. not too interested in others lol

any help would be nice

thanks guys
    andiiso
    T1r's are good

but too much hype I reckon......

way over talked about.....

i'm running them atm, still can't get over es100

best tire i have ever used

Quote Originally Posted by kongfu View Post
    S drive is better than RE001 without doubt.. Its Yokohama top of range.

Friends using them on EVO and Euro, very good grip in wet and noisy free.
    Yokohama's top of line tire, but not as good as the old school Es100

I miss my es100 so, so, much

Quote Originally Posted by T-onedc2 View Post
    S-Drives were supposed to be the successor to A539 and ES100 but are a harder compound an don't really cut it from what I've heard.
    thats what i said

S-drive is the successor to es100

but Aaron disagrees

he says they have a different tread pattern

s tune Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    thats what i said

S-drive is the successor to es100

but Aaron disagrees

he says they have a different tread pattern
    Oh sorry yeah they do have a very different pattern and because of it the S-drive will no doubt be quieter, I think I meant the successor in the Australian market as we miss out on so many good tyres. I loved my ES100s but love my AD07s more now
    Last edited by T-onedc2; 15-05-2008 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T-onedc2 View Post
    Oh sorry yeah they do have a very different pattern and because of it the S-drive will no doubt be quieter, I think I meant the successor in the Australian market as we miss out on so many good tyres. I loved my ES100s but love my AD07s more now
    that good?

plz gimme a rundown es100 compared to ad07....

s tune Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    that good?

plz gimme a rundown es100 compared to ad07....
    I've had the AD07s for barely 1000km so far, and recently had a chance to really push them and the stability and outright grip was amazing with no squeal, the tread blocks are larger than ES100 but the outer edge deisgn is very similar, I do suspect tyre noise may be slightly higher as a result of the large blocks.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    ey guys, not long ago i bought Michelin PP2 and i was happy wid them, performed quite well in dry and not too bad in wet (a lil above average i would say) and that was 1yr n a half ago, and now its time for new tyres as i have badly dmged 1 .. long story lol ... lookin into getting either Bridgestone Re-001, Yokohama S drive, Hankook Rs2 Or Toyo T1R

in size 205/50/15

Re-001 - $180
    S-Drive - $180
    T1R - $200
    RS2 - $200

any suggestions ? i know there are reviews on them on previous pages .. but i would like specific recommendations n reviews on these in comparison for my Civic VtiR no track work just occasional spirited around corners .. i wanna know how they compare by wear and grip so i can decide on which is better for me like if one grips awesome but wears too quick compared to a more even one etc .. these are the only tyres im lookin at .. not too interested in others lol

any help would be nice

thanks guys
    andiiso
    for the re001's i got quoted about 165/corner from donellans in boxhill bro. but that was in a 195/55/r15. so shouldnt be much different to the price i got.
    ++ mrwillz fan club ++

Member Array
    Car:
    IVTEC
    the price $180 is for this stupid size 205/50/r15 lol, and also its from a place i know and it doesnt seem too bad of a price to me so i thought meh cbf going around lookin for it as i can just bring my rims into work and theyll pik it up n bring them bak to me n all.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    the price $180 is for this stupid size 205/50/r15 lol, and also its from a place i know and it doesnt seem too bad of a price to me so i thought meh cbf going around lookin for it as i can just bring my rims into work and theyll pik it up n bring them bak to me n all.

lol its up to you. if i could save about 60 bucks then id sure as hell would do it.
    ++ mrwillz fan club ++

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro
    philBo, would u consider Federal 595RS or 595RS-R, I'm using them at the moment. I think they are great for their price. Grip level is about the same as AD07

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    where do you get AD07 from?
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)