Another exhaust question!

hi guys,

currently im weighing up between the BC spec II and the 5zigen A-spec catback

my car is an eg si and im running a stock b18c mated to the jdm 4-1

should i be expecting any gains? and which would produce more torque out of the two?

any other suggestions are welcome. im after a performance orientated exhaust. dont care about noise, just after the gains

thnxall ^_^

there is a good amout of power to be made in a metalic cat convertor. the system with the same size internal in the muffler as the pipework is going to make the better power. alot of the jap systems have clearly visable fixed restrictors on the inside of the rear muffler too keep them quite

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    wahooo bighaks speaks!

yeah the steel cat certainly made a difference you notice.
    Prob just change the muffler & reasonator as the OEM will restrict compared to a straight thru. It will be noise but you don't mind that do you?

i'd just get your exhaust adjusted if i was you.

Change to steel cat, get a straight thru reasonator & straight thru exhaust.

The choice of parts are gonna make nominal difference. They only make a difference when you start to worry about noise.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    Ive heard that the "Twin Loop" exhaust is up there for getting power to the ground and barable noise. Anyone know anything else about them?
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    twin loop is for making the car quieter, its not really a performance exhaust
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

sup ace guess who this is biatch! LOL umm y not get a custom mandrel bent stainless exhaust? get a test pipe while ur at it bro cause im pretty sure u dont care if u get defected :P

he might when he gets a 5k fine for running no cat, and the person who installed it gets a 10k fine.
    --------------------------------------

NA all the way, turbos are ghey.

Quote Originally Posted by 94vtirozguy View Post
    he might when he gets a 5k fine for running no cat, and the person who installed it gets a 10k fine.
    hahaha ace U KNOW U WANNA RISK IT!