Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB

This an EK9? Are you kidding me?

Check out this link:

http://firesport.ipspace.com/?sectio...=show&id=13158

This idiot claims that this is a genuine EK9 for sale but I have serious doubts. This is yet another occasion of some loser claiming to sell a genuine CTR and I'm sick of it!

Looks like he's removed the rear wiper, slapped on some red Honda badges, a Type R decal, steering wheel and some Recaros and decided to call it a CTR. Silly.

Can anyone prove me wrong? If so, I will be dickhead #1, but really, this add is bullsh!t.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 Si civic
    looks like it has the 5 stud wheels tho...but i spose it could still b fake. just call the guy and ask him??

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    i agree. It is a fake type R but he does appear top have a lot of EK9 stuff on it tho.
    Even still I wouldnt say mine is a genuine Type R.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

still IF ish got the engine and performance to back it up i wouldnt it. but i wouldn't call it ORIGINAL EK9. ... looks nice. needs a respray.

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    i've seen that car...its a GLI converted type-r...not too bad but wasn't impressed with the condition and i remember those are original mugens but scuffed a lil
    arrowz
    SiR

Car:
    damn, that would have costed a shitload to do !

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB
    Yeh it would cost a lot - but why spend all that money on a GLi to convert? I do not see the point here, especially when it looks nothing like one. And why would you spray it green to get the type R look when clearly it never came out in that colour? And lastly, I just wanna say it p!sses me off when ppl advertise for something when clearly they are talking crap. I just feel sorry for the poor unsuspecting person who buys it thinking WOW! I have an EK9!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    Im pretty sure EK9s didnt come in that gay colour (no offence to ppl owning that colour lol)

Car:
    they only came out in white, silver, yellow and black.
    http://www.dohc-vtec.com.au/pages/li...r-vs-typer.htm

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1, JAZZ, ITR, EURO
    um...............

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    You guys are just jelous... if that car has the engine to go with it then so be it.. obviously he hasnt posted all the details of the car and upon enquiring he will actuallt tell you what the real deal is.

You dont simply sell a car with an add like that.

Ppl put alot of badges and crap that arent really there, get over it. not your car to worry about.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    vtc , no one cares if he had a b16b or if it was modded performance wise dramatically.

The fact he called it an TYpe R was pretty stupid.

You telling me if you called ur car a ek9 it would be ok even if it was no where near it.

And its mis leading advertisement as well