Page 30 of 313 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080130 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    is there a write up possible for changing all the DA9 dash lights around like that? i know how to do most of it, but if i can get a guide telling me where screws are, bulb sizes (t5 and t10) needed and where, and this filter and such? would be good to know.

how did you know when your fuel pump is on the way out?

atm when i hit above 4000rpm by tacho starts bouncing between 1000 and 8000 rpm but when i dont accelerate it drops to an accurate reading
    it also backfires, misses and looses alot of power at or above this rev range

and if i hit the rev limiter or close to it my car will stall and will take 5-10 attempts to start it going again

Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwee View Post
    is there a write up possible for changing all the DA9 dash lights around like that? i know how to do most of it, but if i can get a guide telling me where screws are, bulb sizes (t5 and t10) needed and where, and this filter and such? would be good to know.
    www.g2ic.com

they only have write up for dash...thing is there are bulbs that i doubt u can find (eg. the swtiches for the hazard and demister uses this extremely small bulb and i doubt any companies makes them.)

but for the dash...it uses both t5 and t10... if u go to auto barn, buy 1 pair of T10, then 1 set of 5x T5, thats all u need to change the dash and the aircon section.

there are 16 screws in total, i m too tired to undo mine to show u again, but if u cant find it on the g2ic forum let me know i'll take some simple pics to show u where the screws are
    ModBox

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    could it possibly be ur main fuel relay.... that mite explain the not starting again its coz ur relay gets hot and the contacts become weak and wont turn the fuel pump on....

mine does it...

mine does sorta the same thing on start up and when u drive round for the first few minutes it looses its response and takes a while to accelerate... i dont really no what it is.. any ideas

i changed my fuel pump (to a warlboro coz of the up coming upgrades) and didnt change the prob i think its related to that main relay... but there 120 bucks new.. ebay in us have them alot cheaper

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    straight brace issues....i posted a thread but ill ask here...its pushen down against the engine and ive tryed spacers but the da doesnt have enough thred to do so....maybe shpould get money back and buy a different one ey

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    wat one?brand?

we need to know these things
    HCCM#23

02 DC5 ITR

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    a dude bought it in america, im guessing its for an acura integra...dont think it reall has a brand a guy said its pushing on the dash pot thing and said he removed it to fit his in does it doing anything if i remove it? have a look at my thread called "strut help or watever"

hmn yeh but with mine you can not tell anything is wrong if you drive like a granny :S

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    wat u mean u cant tell on urs....is urs liek mine pushen down on the enigne?

i was talking to aman about my problem above spoon da9r's post

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    lol whoops sorry mate

Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    here are a few pics of where u need to undo/find the screws:

2 screws here:

pull the plug off the switch and use a screw driver to pull out the cover, there are 2 screws under there:

pull both the plug out and use a small flathead screw driver or a blade would be better from the bottom to pull the whole face out, 2 screws in there:

use blade to peel this clip out..1 screw in there:

remove this panel and u'll find 2 screws under the cover on either side of the steering wheel:

finally u can choose to pull out each of this switches to unclip the wires at the back first coz they are very short at the back (just use a screw driver to peel it out from the bottom or u can undo them when u unclip the whole dash off:

careful of the airvents...be gentle or u'll snap the clips holding them onto the dash...specially the one on the right

after u take this plastic cover off...there is only 4 screws that is holding the dash which are right in front of ur eyes, but there are 3 cables u'll have to slide ur hand in to undo.

this is best i can do without taking my dash apart again...
    ModBox