Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ek Gli doortrim

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    i looked into this... for the effort u put in the results are minimal!! i had the idea of buying one of the ebay kits... and getting OEM VTIR or GLI door trims and using the original buttons to keep it clean looking. never really persued it much further!
    It actually isnt all that hard, particularly if you run your own wiring (which isnt difficult).
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    in my gli didnt have power options, weird, but yeh.
    got a ebay kit off friend
    installed it, had the plug n play connectors oready (in cxi ull haf to wire it up as previously posted)
    bort some door trims and all good to go
    power windows ftw

i got a spare power window switch for driver side if neone wants. for money.
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"

Member Array
    Car:
    A black one
    how much would 2 gli doors actually set u back if u went that way?
    Anyone selling a black ek1 facelift Hood (OEM)?? PM ME

Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    how much would 2 gli doors actually set u back if u went that way?
    You dont need the whole door, just what is listed. Depending on how you go about doing it, should be around the couple of hundred dollar mark.

They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Just wondering if the floor harness is necessary? or can I just run power cable across to the passenger side? What would be the advantage of the floor harness?

Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by zee View Post
    Just wondering if the floor harness is necessary? or can I just run power cable across to the passenger side? What would be the advantage of the floor harness?
    No, floor harness is not required unless you want an OEM install. There is no need to run the power cable to the passengers side though.