Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG4
    Quote Originally Posted by jwai View Post

So then my question is, what do i need to make these work or is it just bridging the wires to the front speakers?

Cheers
    try to stay away from bridging the wires directly to the front speakers. Although this works, it defeats the purpose of having the cross over.
    It's simple. There's always going to be 2 sets of wires. (+ and -)
    all you gotta do is connect these wires accordingly with the cross over.

If you just connect the front speakers to the input and the tweeters to
    the front speakers, sound will get distorted much earlier than it should
    as opposed to having the cross over as it delegates the tasks between
    the tweeter and front speaker. Hence which should take the higher and
    lower frequencies.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG, GV07
    for ur budget of $200, look into Pioneer's TS-A1702C 6.5 component splits. they are pretty good for the price range.
    Stock EG---Modified Driver
    TGSII

The speakers are 6 1/2"... i have an integra so i dont think these would fit...
    I think i get the whole idea of what i'll be looking for so thanks for everybodys help!!

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    civic coupe
    hey there is heaps of places you can call to get some help like car audio excellence and car audio warehouse.. if you call up these places they can help you out and tell you what you need for what you're after and can also give you a variety of options to suit your budget. They both have websites so you can look them up just type them into google.. or i can get u details.. for car audio excellence call the penrith store and speak to Jay and for Car Audio Warehouse the guys name is Tony.

Both of these places might also be able to ship product to you if u decide to buy from them.. but they also might be able to just point u in the right direction product wise then u can look around up there... hope this helps..