Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 1997, JAZZ 2005

Red face Jazz Transmission Flush

Hi All,

I am trying to do a transmission Flush for my sister's Automatic Jazz. Can show me where the bolt is located?

Step by step Guide with picture:

http://www.hondafitjazz.com/manual/A...001KBAT00.HTML

Thank me

Note: Becareful of the Fluid you use. Search on ozhonda. there is a big discussion about CVT fluid. Wrong move and it will cost you 8000 to replace the CVT gearbox.

Ps: can you do a flush for me??
    Last edited by kelvinthai; 18-06-2008 at 12:58 AM.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    make sure you use honda cvtf and not z1. z1 wont do any harm but the cvtf is a much better fluid for the cvt. if you are not sure how to do it it may be better to take it to a dealer. get em to relearn the cvt memory while they're at it
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

oh i forget to state. After you flush the CVT fluid you need to recalibrate the CVT.
    Last edited by kelvinthai; 19-06-2008 at 07:45 PM.

the recalibrating part is wat scared me. otherwise i'd do it myself. paid honda 300 or so to flush mine.

noob question: how do you know when you need to reflush the cvt or when the starter clutch is gone? At the moment it sounds exactly like a manual car when i'm rolling ~10km/h then very gently tap the accelerator. Sounds like a manual car with a worn clutch. My car also does a bit of a jerk... now do i need a cvt flush? or can it be done under honda warranty?

* 07 vti jazz done 19k

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by preludacris View Post
    the recalibrating part is wat scared me. otherwise i'd do it myself. paid honda 300 or so to flush mine.
    $300?

duuuude u paid double what u should

and for those that wanna diy the recalibration
    Quote Originally Posted by me in other thread

1. Drive the vehicle to warm up the engine and transmission to operating temperature (radiator fans operate twice).
    2. Stop the engine. Shut off all accessories, and then restart the engine.
    3. Switch on the headlights.
    4. Select 'D' (drive) position.
    5. Drive the vehicle to above 60kph.
    6. Decelerate for more than five (5) seconds, without using the brakes. Perform steps 5 and 6 3-4 times.
    7. Test drive from stationary several times to check the start clutch operates normally without undue vibration.
    Last edited by panda[cRx]; 20-06-2008 at 06:58 PM.
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 1997, JAZZ 2005
    Thanks for all that great replies. Going to try the transmission flush and calibration this weeK.