Threaded View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1987 honda accord 2L si
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    yea man i got one of those cars too just make a short ram up plenty of air flow under those bonnets
    hey thanks for the replys just wondering where did you run your short ram to atm i have a cheap pod on mine and it runs just off the pipe from the air box the long arm and sits in that gap nicely but its sucking hot air straight from engine so your really only gaining the rumble noise. also not to sure about the difference in set ups with engines but the short ram for winter and long for summer is a good idea still deciding weather i should go wrong its about 60 40 from what i been told about long ram and water supposable wont get up that far im told as i really am in the long running looking for fuel economy and a lill but more power but fuel is number 1 with the prices of fuel and having to drive to sunny coast from half way to brissy every day for uni thanks for ur help guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my engine.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	223.2 KB 
ID:	9495