Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s15
    What do people think about Skunk2 springs - any experiences?

I was also thinking about getting King Springs but was told they were crap... was quoted $420 installed for skunk2 - is this a decent price?

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    go kings got them in my eg4 with munroe shocks..not as good as coil overs oviously but better then oem preety stiff and less body roll
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    Quote Originally Posted by 4age8u View Post
    go kings got them in my eg4 with munroe shocks..not as good as coil overs oviously but better then oem preety stiff and less body roll
    how much ya pay for the munroe shocks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra
    are shocks a must for say a 2" drop with stock shocks gone 120,000? From the quotes I've gotten for spring/shock combo, it blows up to around 800+. A couple hundred more and I've got myself coilovers....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK Gli
    King Springs are by no means a "NO GO" product.
    They are quite reliable, they are good in terms for the purpose of lowering your car and making it look better, however for track use i probably wouldn't go for them. But obviously since your car will be lowered it will feel like it handles and corners better due to lower centre of gravity.

Conclusion? King Springs will suffice in lowering your car and getting slightly better results in handling. But if you want something serious, youre gonna pay out of your arse
    I'm a sex addict, its my cross to bear. Its a real disease with doctors and medicine and everything.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    man i dont think anyone would use king springs for track... only use them for looks... if you going to upgrade suspension for track people would go coilovers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK Gli
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    man i dont think anyone would use king springs for track... only use them for looks... if you going to upgrade suspension for track people would go coilovers
    you'd be suprised.
    I'm a sex addict, its my cross to bear. Its a real disease with doctors and medicine and everything.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    Quote Originally Posted by evoline View Post
    you'd be suprised.
    YEH But there must be something wrong with them lol or dont know what there doing.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra
    weren't some of the v8 supercars using king springs?

Well that what it says from King springs website ...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    lol i am not sure...maybe bak in the days

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK Gli
    dunno. maybe their top shelf products.
    to my knowledge kings springs make coilovers too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    yeh thats what they probaly used they wouldnt use the ones that we get for our cars lol...

does any one know some good shock to low the car on not to expensive ones nothin about 500