Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Are you really able to have two of your physical iterations present at the same time in the same universe? I suppose it is infinitely possible if you keep your eyes closed. It's only when you open your eyes that only one of the infinite possibilities becomes real.
    No, but you will get passengers who have longer legs than you.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    No, but you will get passengers who have longer legs than you.
    Yeah. When that happens though, they don't convert from pedestrian to passenger and they get left behind! My dad did that to his identical twin brother once (in 1952). Hmmm, maybe you can get two iterations in the same Universe.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    CH9
    Initial thought is that the interior is fantastic, the layout is just so thoughtful, obviously a lot of time put into the planing...

The drive was somewhat mediocre, by no means bad. But I guess I somewhat expected a little bit more in terms of power. Overall very smooth and easy to drive.

Electronic Power Steering is a dream, I have it in my 99 Accord Wagon SiR. About time the Oz Euros got it

Will go for another drive soon, might give the normal Accord a go too
    *** How JDM am I ? ***
    ███████████████████ 120% ████

There is no can't.... there is only won't.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro 6spd Std
    I finally got to see the new euro in flesh..albeit from outside the dealership window at 3am in the morning LOL..i was driving a mate home from a party and was in the area of the Courtney and Patterson dealership so i decided to detour.

Have to say in the flesh it looks much better than in pictures. It is a nice car, might ask James if i can test drive one later on lol. Kudos to Honda!

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by MangChi View Post
    Have to say in the flesh it looks much better than in pictures. It is a nice car, might ask James if i can test drive one later on lol. Kudos to Honda!
    Yeah, what is it about Honda's? The type R looks like poo in pictures but looks horn in the flesh!

The new euro looks sweet in the flesh too. The one I had a look at (and drive ) had all old euros around it.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    The luxury has 18x8 rims but only a space saver in the boot due to the size of the rim. The standard has 17" rims but a full size spare.
    The lux I had a look at had more than enough space for a full size! They had the space saver in there and a chunky tool kit sitting on top of it. Cost saving I thinks.....
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    The lux I had a look at had more than enough space for a full size! They had the space saver in there and a chunky tool kit sitting on top of it. Cost saving I thinks.....
    wrong, a full size 18" alloy and tyre for thw euro weighs 18kgs. It will add to weight of the car and to fuel consuption. u also lose boot space if u want the full size spare.

most cars in europe now dont even come with a spare wheel, just a can of goo for a quick fix.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    ...most cars in europe now dont even come with a spare wheel, just a can of goo for a quick fix.
    Not just Europe. Someone I know with an E55 AMG found out he only had the goo-can kit after he blew/exploded/shredded a front tyre while doing 250 (when it was legal up here). The ESP (VSA in Honda speak) worked though.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro 6spd Std
    thanks for that it was an interesting read.

Car:
    Black8
    Wheels also have a review of their first drive of euro, but that was in Europe and prior to Honda Australia releasing the price (they estimated it $35k for base and $45k for lux). In the article it's claimed euro 147kw. Not sure where the extra 1kw comes from in Oz.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Car:
    Black8
    I'm wondering what people thinks of the tyres, base comes with Yokohama something (can't remember what it was), and lux comes with Michelin Premacy (pretty sure but could be wrong).
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)