Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT

Manual Conversion into Legend?

Me and dad are looking at a 1st gen Legend that has a stuffed auto gearbox. Would it be hard to source a manual gearbox to go into a Legend?

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Anyone?

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Look for a front cut (or whole car, they are only ~$2000) of a Manual Legend and swap the parts in, engine code is C25A1, VIN JHMKA264xxxxxxxxx
    .© ♪

Member Array
    Car:
    92 Legend, 92 Civic
    manual legends didnt come out in Australia youll need to source a box, clutch shift assembly and perdal box from america i know they had manual legends

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    ^ fiy there are are a handful of them floating around, but regardless it would be impossible to find a front cut here in aust. (might be worth checking NZ if u really want one)
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM DC2R
    Centre road wreckers have a Rover sterling with a v6 manual. This hasnt been touched for months.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Coupe9;N360;CRX
    Yup, centre road wreckers. I worked for them when it used to be Hondauto back in Moorabbin years ago. We had the odd manual through then. FYI they go really well.

P.S, they also made a FACTORY 2000cc V6 TURBO Legend in Japan! I cut one up for a front cut many years ago. Pretty cool setup from memory.

James.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 JDM Legend 'Exclusive'
    Quote Originally Posted by JMSBND View Post

P.S, they also made a FACTORY 2000cc V6 TURBO Legend in Japan! I cut one up for a front cut many years ago. Pretty cool setup from memory.

James.
    there's a turbo engine for sale at the moment in nz

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-161554161.htm

The whole car also comes up now and then.

Raz
    Cars
    1996 KA9 JDM Honda Legend 'Exclusive'