Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Member Array
    Car:
    CH9
    Well I drove a manual standard one this morning...

I like the feel of the 17" wheels over the 18"s on the Luxury... Seemed quieter and not as harsh a ride

Manual Luxury Nav w/ std 17"s will be the go for me, just holding out for more info as to when the diesel motor is coming over
    *** How JDM am I ? ***
    ███████████████████ 120% ████

There is no can't.... there is only won't.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Manual Luxury Nav w/ std 17"s will be the go for me, just holding out for more info as to when the diesel motor is coming over
    Why do you want the nav drew? Doesn't seem to be good value - although reversing camera is nice.

Member Array
    Car:
    CH9
    Mainly if I'm getting a new car, might as well get built in navigation rather than having my sat nav hanging off the windshield plus the reversing camera will be useful in the dark

If the standard had HIDs I'd get that instead... But since I want HIDs that would have to be the Luxury; sunroof, electric seats, rain sensor, heated seats are all a nice touch too but I don't 'want' them... I just want the HIDs

Looks like we need a CU2 subforum already
    Last edited by Drew; 28-06-2008 at 07:51 PM.
    *** How JDM am I ? ***
    ███████████████████ 120% ████

There is no can't.... there is only won't.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Has anyone got good pictures (in sunlight) of the CU2 in the Cobalt Blue Pearl colour? This is an old Honda colour that I believe was available in the 1990's. Most of the photos on the internet of this colour are in dark lighting conditions and the Honda website doesn't help either: Not a good representation of the colour.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    just holding out for more info as to when the diesel motor is coming over
    Dealers over here all say it's a good year away untill the auto is ready.
    They don't want to make the same mistake as other manufacturers releasing manual only version when most of their sales are auto's.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Has anyone got good pictures (in sunlight) of the CU2 in the Cobalt Blue Pearl colour? This is an old Honda colour that I believe was available in the 1990's. Most of the photos on the internet of this colour are in dark lighting conditions and the Honda website doesn't help either: Not a good representation of the colour.

I think all the colours look great on this model. I absolutely love the crystal black, It looks so lux.... but it would be such a bitch to keep clean.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro std 6MT
    Looks like we need a CU2 subforum already
    I've asked aarong once before but instead he would rename this subforum to something like "Accord Euro CU2 & CL9" although it would be better if CU2 can have its own subforum. But anyway it's his decision
    2006 CL9 Accord Euro 6MT - Nighthawk Black Pearl
    Mods: | 5,000k Polarg HID Bulb | PIAA LED Licence Plate & Parking Light Bulb |

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro76 View Post
    I've asked aarong once before but instead he would rename this subforum to something like "Accord Euro CU2 & CL9" although it would be better if CU2 can have its own subforum. But anyway it's his decision
    I can't add any new sections. Only the admin can. If he agrees, then there will be a CU2 section, but for now, the amount of traffic doesn't warrant a new section. Anyway, I envision that in the long term, the CU2 threads will take over the CL9 section because almost everything about the CL9 has been discussed.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post

I think all the colours look great on this model. I absolutely love the crystal black, It looks so lux.... but it would be such a bitch to keep clean.
    Lucky AUDM model doesn't have that shit grille the TSX gets.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro std 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    I can't add any new sections. Only the admin can. If he agrees, then there will be a CU2 section, but for now, the amount of traffic doesn't warrant a new section. Anyway, I envision that in the long term, the CU2 threads will take over the CL9 section because almost everything about the CL9 has been discussed.
    I am pretty sure someday CU2 section would be added as there would be more CU2 owners. Seems Type R Positive is first CU2 owner registered in OzHonda forum but therefore no point for him to post by himself in CU2 subforum and there is no other CU2 owners yet. For a time being you were right there is not enough traffic yet
    2006 CL9 Accord Euro 6MT - Nighthawk Black Pearl
    Mods: | 5,000k Polarg HID Bulb | PIAA LED Licence Plate & Parking Light Bulb |

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Thanks for the Blue photos Type R Positive. Much appreciated. The Acura colour is Vortex Blue Pearl. I wonder if it is the same as the Honda Cobalt Blue Pearl?

Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    Lucky AUDM model doesn't have that shit grille the TSX gets.
    It's a weird thing but some yanks actually like it. I remember reading an article in one of the motoring mags that explained why the Monaro bombed-out in the USA. It had something to do with it's curvy styling and non-pronounced grille. Apparently they like their grilles bold in the USA and that's why a lot of their cars come with disproportionately oversized and over detailed grilles. Cars have to compete for attention with the mini-trucks that many yanks seems to prefer.
    Last edited by SPQR; 29-06-2008 at 03:56 PM.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.