Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    and source

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 dc2r
    Okies, just asked the guy what he runs... he's runnnig 1000w per sub.
    he says they're the 1300w rms each.
    It left me wondering why his 2000wrms wasn't running as loud as my 1000wrms.

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by johnprocter View Post
    2 subs are always better then one so i think two type R's would over power a type X even though technically they should have the same RMS together.. more air = more bass etc LOL but yeah type X is the sex
    LOL mate, that is the most bullshit comment ive heard in a while.
    2 subs are always better than 1??

I disagree.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    two subs will normally yield more sound pressure.. unless ur talking about 2 50 year old subs compared to a new type X or something.. but generally speaking two is usually bassier then one but i'd like to know why u disagree
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 dc2r
    if you have 2 x 500w rms subs verses 1 x 1000w rms sub
    you will have better bass from the 2 subs.... provided all other spec's are the same.
    the only way the single sub would be better is that it takes up less space.
    other then that 2 subs are better then 1

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    exactly lol thats what i said... so what do u disagree with..

edit: woops wrong guy LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    95 EG Civic B16
    aaand just incase you didn't know, when i first started getting into car audio. fusion happened to be the spl winner for australia & new zealand. it was running only 2 subs.. would you believe they were fusion?
    they were the Jonah Lomu 15's.

The record that FUSION were claiming to hold has never been verified by DB DRAGRACING, who have been running SPL comps here and in NZ for the past 8 or so years, that also includes AUTOSALON NZ were Fusion claim to have broken the record BUT GUESS WHAT no record EVER, So there for we still doubt it ever happened, I also work in car audio AND Fusion has never been able to give me any proof of this & we are Fusion Dealers.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    PRO70Y
    Quote Originally Posted by GRU53M View Post
    The record that FUSION were claiming to hold has never been verified by DB DRAGRACING, who have been running SPL comps here and in NZ for the past 8 or so years, that also includes AUTOSALON NZ were Fusion claim to have broken the record BUT GUESS WHAT no record EVER, So there for we still doubt it ever happened, I also work in car audio AND Fusion has never been able to give me any proof of this & we are Fusion Dealers.
    wooooo DB DRAGS!!!!

lets see fusion do an 8 sub wall in a Mazda 121 and put out the same SPL as the DD Mazda 121 - NO CHANCE

Anyway, I wasnt sayin before that the Type X could outdo TWO Type R's, I was sayin, running one VC on the DVC Type X will be pretty much the same output of running DVC on a Type R...

If you don't know what any of that meant, then get out of this thread...

But anyway, 2 subs is generally gonna appear to produce more bass, but thats cuz of SPL, sound pressure level, how much air is being moved measured in decibels. 2 Subs = larger surface area of the moving part of the speakers that causes air to vibrate and produce sound.

But we are not talking about 2 subs, we talkin ONE sub on its own IN COMPARISON with other subs ON THEIR OWN...

two subs compared to one is like having forced induction vs NA...
    i drive a Proton...

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    Classical Music best....Speakers/amps To Use ?

Sorry had to do it the thread title is a laugh the OP must be gangster

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    you are freaking hilarious...i basicly ejaculated in my pants....because your that funny

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    Well i'm a lil lost for words that might have been a bit much info but thanks for sharing.

Did you know you can get some nasal spray for those type problems now.

Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    you are freaking hilarious...i basicly ejaculated in my pants....because your that funny
    LOLOLOLOLOL HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHA your a freak bro HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA