Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    baron
    I put my civic vtir manual up against a friends vs v6 auto and we had a dead heat.
    you should keep practicing your driving technique man. I have an converted SiR and while I know its quicker than a VTiR... I've head-head with my friends VS V6 SC, so you should waste a VS v6.

If you are off though you can get caught off by them... I had a VS V6 keep up with me for a little while once.

The autos in the Gen3s are typically faster

anyhow, I pulled a m3 in the other night, but then after I dropped chi off at the mini cruise, I launched at 2.5k and ended up doing a burnout (and consequently losing to a bloody V6 commodore) across the bloody mechano set at bass hill.
    :/
    anyway street racing sucks ok!

Member Array
    Car:
    EKFOUR, GSXR750
    I have beaten around 15 holden and ford v6s, but this one i went against wasnt standard. Also its alot easier when your at a set of lights than someone beepin a horn or waving an arm, if you lose the launch bad it can be tricky.

Im not sure exactly why people have problem with auto v8s, they actually match up quite well. Stock ss' are quicker in the auto form anyway, and much better for the drag. Add a shift kit then PRESTO!! bye bye manual....

Quote Originally Posted by SIKCVC

Morral of the story... Dont drag Shitters that sound even remotly respectable. If it idles heavily but consistant... DONT BOTHER!!!
    True that. I know soooo many red necks that cant afford a decent meal but somehow get a race motor for their beaters.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    lol ..

last nite i was cruising home down the freeway doin about 110 and this VR dunnydoor came flying up my behind and slowly pulled up next to me. I briefly turned my head at their car thinking here we go - full of bogans and carrying on like fools. The driver looked at me at revved his engine and i thought ok then, your on dude !
    I shifted down into 4th and we both booted it. I looked at his mates shouting and it was cya.. i pulled a car length every second or so till i put my left hand out the sunroof and gave them a wave till i hit 160. I never saw them after that.
    I hope he has an enjoying christmas with Crisco

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    EKFOUR, GSXR750
    So how exactly did you get killed?? You realise the thread your in?
    Im confused

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm
    So how exactly did you get killed?? You realise the thread your in?
    Im confused
    yeah me 2

this thread is about shame and humiliation. your not ment to post victorys here only shamefull whippings.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R
    Think he was jsut too lazy to read the whole thread and assumed it was a kill thread.

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    ahaha.. ever rocked up next to a stock hubcapped Accord Exi??
    i rocked up next to the new BA turbo Ute.. orange.. i knew this thing wasnt stock.. sounded to unstock for me..maybe xorst and filter.. who knows.. he took off.. i was about 1 car behind him.. next lights stopped.. told me to put window down.. ask me.. " hey mate what u done to it?"

i just said" its stock, dads car"

lolz

Priceless

Ken

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[CRX]
    umm yeah THEY ARE

there is a big difference between and aussie sprinter and a jap levin or sprinter. even they arent straight line fast unless modded
    hahha i think he means sprinters arent that bad in general
    check out his profile in VBGarage

At one of the annual honda drags I kept being lined up with a lotus elise with a k20a. =\

Video should be on here somewhere
    http://www.toyperformance.org.nz/hondavstoyota.htm
    Last edited by Macros; 31-12-2004 at 10:35 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    baron
    lost by about 2-3 car lengths on a worked s15. that was worth it... such a shame i had to listen to tractor sound coming out of it though.

Also lost to my mate's Vs calais SC with 10PSi pully kit, driving mums S14. Had him on launch, kick his arse to the top of first, missed 2nd gear... he nosed ahead i gained on him through 3rd but gave up once the speed got silly.