Page 126 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 26761161231241251261271281291361762266261126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,512 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    I think better quality and look if u just buy a premade red H badge... not that I condone putting red H badges on non Type-R Hondas...

... today was first handwash of my car after debadging. Damn it looks nice without the badges or stickers on the back (apart from the Honda H). After Jo_E's attempt and realising that it would take way too much effort to fix up the holes from removing the H badge, I've decided to leave mine the way it is.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1, RS125
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    I think better quality and look if u just buy a premade red H badge... not that I condone putting red H badges on non Type-R Hondas...

... today was first handwash of my car after debadging. Damn it looks nice without the badges or stickers on the back (apart from the Honda H). After Jo_E's attempt and realising that it would take way too much effort to fix up the holes from removing the H badge, I've decided to leave mine the way it is.
    Yeh, even though red badges do look great especially on the white civic i won't be putting them on.

I believe only real type r's are worthy of having the red badges.

My 2 cents

Original post by DMX. How sexy is the rear H?

Last edited by Shimian; 07-07-2008 at 11:36 AM.

i like that double twin exhaust for the black civic, sorry for being noob but any ideas who is manufacturing that? roughly how much is that

Can someone confirm if the stock rear H is held by double sided tape on top and bottom section + the 2 pins? I was thinking of experimenting and painting it a different colour. Or just go for the red badge.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    i was in chatswood tonight and i saw 2 fd's one had similar wheels to brescia but with a red trim and one with the same tail lights as jace and its number plate was...P0P00P or something like that lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    oh yeah...she goes to MacQ..see her all the time

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    ...ur tapping that rnt u!? haha my man...my man...play on playa

Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    u might be a playa but u aint the game

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    we dont take kindly to your kind around here boy...maybe you should reconsider posting something in a FD thread...boy.....

Member Array
    Car:
    FK2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    Can someone confirm if the stock rear H is held by double sided tape on top and bottom section + the 2 pins? I was thinking of experimenting and painting it a different colour. Or just go for the red badge.
    yeah,that's right,double sided tape and 2 pins.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic VTI-L 07

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    Hi, there is only a very tiny later of double sided tape is holding the badge,,,moreover there is a 2 hold pin which is holding the badge tight. to remove the badge, use a cloth infornt of the very tiny flat screwdriver to remove the badge. i removed my badge completely and cover the hole with the pin that came out from the badge and spray the body color. hope it helps

regards
    lyd