Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: S2000 Exhausts

would anyone know how louder the 70RS dual exhaust is to compared to the dual 60RS?
    was thinking of getting one but not sure which one

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    I heard the 60Rs isn't loud at all very quiet exhaust. While the 70RS is loud and has drone until you install the test pipe. Not much people have the J's racing Duals so kind of hard to find a review.

This is only what I've read I've never heard one in person before. There's a guy on the boards with a 60RS single maybe he can give you an idea of how it sounds.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG hatch
    im running toda exhaust sounds crazy at top end but fairly loud imo
    EG RiceBall #2

thanks for that vyets .. so which member has the single 60RS

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    his nick is h17am or something cant remember correctly.

cool thanks. i'll shoot him a pm

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Daym you did them all seperatly lol must have took awhile linking everything.
    There's a full clip of all of them on youtube.
    Btw that J's exhaust is the old version the new one looks differnt and sounds differnt.
    In that clip the J's one is my favorite, sounds like a race car

That was excellent I had a look at those exhausts. I've been doing some research and I can't find how much each increases performance. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can find this information? I'm really interested in the Mugen sports Exhaust, the Fujitsubo Legalis and the Amuse Titan Euro so far. Leaning towards Mugen because I like the sound however, I need to strike a balance between performance and sound/loudness, and also I need to consider that it is suitable for future modifications to the car.

Yes I'm a noob, shut up, leave me alone.

I went to JDM yard in Syd, they suggested maybe Fujitsubo Legalis. Thoughts?

S2Krazy Array
    www.s2000library.com was awesome. Had all the exhaust clips, but last time I checked, it was no longer online.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    Mugen exhaust is pretty exy from what i have researched.. I just bought a legalis exhaust but havent fitted it yet. Previous experience on my prelude suggests it should be awsome...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Well finally got my exhaust on... It took awhile to get here from the states but hey I didn't really mind got it for a great price.

I ended up getting a Berk Technology Dual TI exhaust with High Flow Cat. The car sounds insane with the top down but makes your ears bleed when the the top is up.

I've brought some Dynamat Extreme and will be applying that soon to see if it makes a huge difference with sound proofing. Below are some pictures... I'll take better ones later.