Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reverse parking sensors

Hi All,

Just bought a Honda Accord euro from the run out sale. It is pearl white. They included reverse parking sensors. The parking sensors they installed are pure white. Does anyone else have a pearl white euro and did they install reverse parking sensors with pearl white also? I feel as though they just slapped them on to ship the car out before the 30th.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro/2008 Civic
    Did you purchase genuine Honda reverse parking sensors? I was told that the genuine sensors would be colour coded to exactly match the car colour

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    i seen alot of euro's with color coded reverse sensors....so yeah i think thats the way it suppose to be (the same color as your car)

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Well i have a nighthawk black euro and my reverse parking sensors are black aswell. if that answers your question lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro Sport
    Sensors are meant to be colour coded to your car. If they are a different colour, you should bring it up with your dealer.

Looks like I will be making a complaint. I think the parking sensors are aftermarket and not working properly either. I will get them to color code them.. You spend so much money and sometimes they are so sloppy.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro/2008 Civic
    That maybe a condition of after market sensors that they may not match the exact colour of your car. Atleast you didn't get those ugly black ones that you see some people have, they have no resemblence to the car's actual colour.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 2008 Lux A/T
    Are the genuine Honda reverse parking sensors meant to be audio-only (ie. it beeps whilst reversing) or are you also meant to get a visual display (eg. an LED indicator of the distance)? Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by tarik View Post
    Are the genuine Honda reverse parking sensors meant to be audio-only (ie. it beeps whilst reversing) or are you also meant to get a visual display (eg. an LED indicator of the distance)? Thanks.
    audio
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Mine have a visual display with distance above my mirror. I would have thought they would install genuine Honda, but I guess much cheaper for them to put aftermarket. Still covered by my 5 year warranty

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Economic View Post
    Mine have a visual display with distance above my mirror. I would have thought they would install genuine Honda, but I guess much cheaper for them to put aftermarket. Still covered by my 5 year warranty
    I don't think Honda had OEM sensors for the CL9.They're all aftermarket.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    True, they are all aftermarket ones they get on eBay for $49.95

What you could do is buy some honda touch up paint and paint them yourself.
    .© ♪