Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    AP2 S2000/CL9 Euro Lux

Which year model Euro to buy?

Hi all,

I am looking to buy an auto Euro within the next 2 weeks possibly as a daily driver. I have a budget of $30K max. Was wondering if any particular year Euro had more problems?

I am thinking a '06 luxery Auto. Any known major problems with it?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

no problems as far as I have had my 2004 lux for almost 4 years. But mine is manual. Just if anyone is interested, I am selling my euro as I'm leaving overseas soon.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    the 06 onwards is the pick of the bunch if you want a fuel consumption computer

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro 6spd Std
    as yfin said 06 onwards would be the go.

Possibly try a dealer for one brand new, might be able to pick one up for 30K seeing as the new one is out. If they have stock left though.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    06 for me too they R PERFECT

Member Array
    Car:
    AP2 S2000/CL9 Euro Lux
    Sweet. Thanks guys. I am looking at '06 Auto Luxery models and they seem to be around $35K for a low km one.

Would love the luxery but seems like I can get a brand new base for around $30K. But the base interior looks a tad boring without the leather.

Thanks!!

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Another vote for 06 (or newer). 06 + was the facelift model and had some 03-05 issues resolved by then.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

I recently bought a Luxury 06 Auto for 30k about a month ago.. great cars would definately recommend. No complaints!!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06Euro Lux Sat Nav Auto
    06 Onwards for sure.
    Go for a used Luxury over a run out base IMO. If you look around you will get one for sure. People will be moving up to the new model and will get offered crap $$ as a trade and will be selling privately.

U get leather, Sunroof, HID lights and washers 17"" Alloys and Possibly Sat Nav over the base.

The lights alone are well worth it ......... again IMO.
    Cheers and Good Luck

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    06 better value for money as they are the same as 07, you can still find em with low klm's and cheap. good luck

Member Array
    Car:
    AP2 S2000/CL9 Euro Lux
    Just put down a deposit on a '06 AUTO Luxery. Was $30K with 19000km's. Excellent condition and interior is still very solid without rattles unlike the 2 I test drove yesterday.

I test drove a '07 and got it down to $30K aswell but the guy totally didn't make the car presentable to buy. He was selling it for a friend and he didnt give squat all about the car. There was rags everywhere inside the car, scratches here and there/dents. Worse thing was he was stepping on the side sills as he was talking to me. WTF??