Page 144 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,717 to 1,728 of 1840
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux Sat-Nav 6MT

No 2007

Looking at the Jtune website, there doesn't seem to be a flash for 2007 yet. I'm not so keen to go back to the 2005 ECU tune and lose whatever little changes/calibrations that have been made by Honda since then.
    2007 Euro Luxury Sat-Nav 6MT
    Nighthawk Black, Black leather
    Full body-kit & spoiler, Silver interior upgrade, Multimedia player, Stainless Steel door trims
    Comptech Icebox, Whiteline swaybar

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    LOL is the flash tune even available yet?

the feedback/news from james is nothing but pathetic
    Bwwwwoooommmp

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2002 CW Civic Type R

Angry

Does anyone know what the staus is of these dubious products?

Member Array
    Car:
    06EuroLux6M
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozluder View Post
    Does anyone know what the staus is of these dubious products?

Well, all I know is that I paid for mine 8 months ago and I keep getting the story...
    "only a couple of weeks away"

If my prototype headers falls apart at the welds again I will have to replace the whole exhaust system with one from another manufacturer, because of the header's incompatibility with other exhaust systems.

I have been left with a bitter taste in my mouth over the continuing delays with the replacement of my "temporary prototype".

I have considered returning my system back to stock, however I would have to remove my ECU again to send to Jtune in Melbourne, and I would be without a car at all for what might be a considerable time, considering past performance with this system.

Basically I am over a barrel, so I have been hoping for a positive outcome soon, but it is looking more and more like I will be stuck with a 4.5K upgrade that vibrates and falls apart in traffic jams when the headers get very heated! (have saved James the embarrassment of this fact until now!)
    I am concerned that every time I travel where I might be stuck in traffic, my car may be getting towed home!!!!

I am embarrassed to admit that I was completely sucked in by what appears to be a total Fxckup!

I will probably get another call from James now telling me it will be only 2 weeks away.........again......lol......
    133.4kw atw
    14.8 - 400m Willowbank

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    fxcking hell man that sucks.. i was so keen for this product but it looks like its a sham..
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    far out, im sorry to hear
    I cant believe this guy, worst customer service ever. full stop.

he called me, maybe last november, saying things should be in next week LOL
    wow, what an idiot

Hope you get some resolve from this,
    anyone whos thinking about going j tune, id steer clear
    Bwwwwoooommmp

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Holy hell d00d. Makes the extra performance not worth it doesn't it. I hope for your's and James' sake it gets sorted ASAP.
    Sounds to me it would be worth sending the ECU back, hiring a car for a few days and returning it to stock. By the sound of it if it were me I'd cut my losses and start again. Obviously James is only concerned with the CTR project since he has one and has too much on his plate to put the time into the Euro project.

Wish ya luck. I'm lucky I got to ride in it when it was working and not on the back of a tow truck.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2002 CW Civic Type R
    Headers fall apart when heated. What a joke. He keeps going on about how he doesn't want to release products until they're perfect. This certainly isn't perfection. Bloody rip-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin086 View Post
    Well, all I know is that I paid for mine 8 months ago and I keep getting the story...
    "only a couple of weeks away"

If my prototype headers falls apart at the welds again I will have to replace the whole exhaust system with one from another manufacturer, because of the header's incompatibility with other exhaust systems.

I have been left with a bitter taste in my mouth over the continuing delays with the replacement of my "temporary prototype".

I have considered returning my system back to stock, however I would have to remove my ECU again to send to Jtune in Melbourne, and I would be without a car at all for what might be a considerable time, considering past performance with this system.

Basically I am over a barrel, so I have been hoping for a positive outcome soon, but it is looking more and more like I will be stuck with a 4.5K upgrade that vibrates and falls apart in traffic jams when the headers get very heated! (have saved James the embarrassment of this fact until now!)
    I am concerned that every time I travel where I might be stuck in traffic, my car may be getting towed home!!!!

I am embarrassed to admit that I was completely sucked in by what appears to be a total Fxckup!

I will probably get another call from James now telling me it will be only 2 weeks away.........again......lol......

i dont trust james aka blkcrx as far as i could throw him.
    monopoly of hondata in this country...someone PLEASE bring another ecut type in to stop these guys charging whatever they want.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    There are Motec and Euro1. Haltech interceptor doesn't support VTEC point and VTC change but can still work. Ppl are just tightarse and want a full ECU for the price of a VAFCII lol.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    go piggyback Greddy emanage.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Quote Originally Posted by Ozluder View Post
    Headers fall apart when heated. What a joke. He keeps going on about how he doesn't want to release products until they're perfect. This certainly isn't perfection. Bloody rip-off.
    Yeah but he isnt lying.
    The products are crap, hence no releases for what, around 3.5 years now or something?

Some people would have gone into uni and then finished and graduated already in that mean time.

Just can't help thinking that by the time it'll all be released even his baby would have entered highschool or something.

And its only headers and exhausts.

If they had to make an engine it'll probably take them 10 million years and still couldn't get it done.

And sometimes I do wonder 'who' really paid for the FN2. May be some who paid upfront for the extreme package?
    Last edited by Omotesando; 18-07-2008 at 04:58 AM.