Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Did you hear confirmation of suspension changes or is that an assumption? I would be very interested to know of a confirmed suspension change
    Confirmed suspension tweak because of the new tyre size and profile.

Full size spare

Once the new euro arrives and parts are avaliable. It will be possible for older euro owners to purchase the foan surrouns that fill the spare wheel well and then obtain the newer full size spare. I know Honda dealers can currently does this with the new Integra, the Civic hybrid etc.

Also all models both stnd and lux will recieve the 17", honda havent mentioned any suspension changes.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by perth_euro
    LOC888 is that your car???
    Is it the 'o5 model??
    Whats the go im confused, but you have a different grill!!
    Yeah its my car. its the 04' model. I got the euroR kit and grille imported from Japan. This kit comes standard on the Jap Accord 24s (which is the silver on shown above)

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by LOC888
    Yeah its my car. its the 04' model. I got the euroR kit and grille imported from Japan. This kit comes standard on the Jap Accord 24s (which is the silver on shown above)
    Damn. That's one fine looking Grahpite Pearl Euro. *drools* I thought it was just some pic you found on the net. Do you mind if I ask you how much it cost you and how you imported those from Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by LOC888
    Hey were you refering to this one.

I drive through Cabra on my way to work.
    Friend of mine spoke to Honda Aust about the EuroR, and the reason why they havent released the EuroR in Aust. is because the reckon there wont be enough sales to justify them doing crash tests etc.. to bring over the car. What a load of BS, if they had released the EuroR here, Id buy it.
    Yeah It looks like that, Always see it on my way to college lol
    I was pretty envious cause its different lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by cybermivec
    Also all models both stnd and lux will recieve the 17", honda havent mentioned any suspension changes.
    Hi all....been lurking the forums for a while now, interesting stuff! About time I put up a post.

Picking up my new 05 Standard Euro Thrusday afternoon...I can confirm that it is fitted with 16" wheels (and full size spare)....17"'s are for luxury models.

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    congrats on ur new euro! you must be the first one around here to have an 05 model if im not mistaken...

Has the wheel design on the standard 16" euro changed?

Also, can you fully confirm which design the luxury 17" euro is?

or

thx! and enjoy ur new car!
    Last edited by evolution42; 21-12-2004 at 11:21 AM.

Does this mean Honda dealerships are now selling the '05 model with the larger rims on the Luxury? There's no waiting time?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Congrats mate! You're the first here with an 05' spec!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    Quote Originally Posted by Newgas
    Hi all....been lurking the forums for a while now, interesting stuff! About time I put up a post.

Picking up my new 05 Standard Euro Thrusday afternoon...I can confirm that it is fitted with 16" wheels (and full size spare)....17"'s are for luxury models.

Cheers.
    what colour is it ive bought mine but iam not getting it till second week of january to get 05 compliance.

I got the new millano red.

its just a standard accord euro 6MT. With factory floor mats for 34k drive away iam so stoked cant wait to get it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    Thanks for the congrats evolution42 and aaronng!

I do not know if the the wheel design has changed, haven't seen it yet! Same with the design for the luxury. I will confirm on Thursday. I've had my Euro on order since mid October, the dealer advised me to wait for the 05 model as I was in no hurry. I have no idea on current waiting times. I will post some pics if there are any differences.

Nikoy, its Graphite Pearl, Standard 6MT with Fog Lights, Mats and tint.

when will the euro be a coupe =)
    just like the civic sedan