Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    thanks for info, when will release the price range?

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    Disk brakes all round
    ...NO CVT! YAYAYAYAYAYAA :tup:
    I like the idea of getting Disc brakes all around now..should improve brake pedal feel dramatically.

No CVT is not what I was hoping for! I love the current CVT. Never caught without the right ratio. Helps me keep up with V6's and the like on the highway!

Ahh well, I hope the 5spd auto is smooth and doesnt expose the lack of power too much. I am very used to having 81KW with the CVT. It can really move when provoked.

Hi Nax, thanks for all the info.

So you think the 09 Jazz wont come with a CVT? Does that also mean that the nice 'flappy paddle' (as jeremy clarkson puts it) gearbox is not an option like it is in the US and Japan?

Also in the press shots for the US and Japan ones they show a nice big GPS screen inbuilt into the centre console that doubles for the radio/cd/mp3 as well. Do you know if that gets a nod for us down here?

http://www.zcars.com.au/images/2008-...-interior1.jpg

thanks for all the help dude!

Member Array
    Car:
    batmobile
    I went to honda japan website, and the fit RS redline was at 6500-6750rpm... but also read in honda thailand website that this car weighs 1115kgs without fuel and any liquid means its getting heavier and heavier...?

Member Array
    Car:
    eg sedan
    thats the trend on new cars anyway. one day a honda jazz will weigh 1500kg lol...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    What my manager says...
    well i just got scheduel for the new jazz in our dealership, im going training on the new jazz first thing 2morrow morning, late this week gonna b some teaser brochures and mid to late next week pricing and MAYBE a few cars in the showroom just for preview, so hopfully some cars for test drive soon

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    lol does it matter where id redlines? its a 1.5lt ffs. its not a performance car its a good on fuel slow small car.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykwong View Post
    Hi Nax, thanks for all the info.

So you think the 09 Jazz wont come with a CVT? Does that also mean that the nice 'flappy paddle' (as jeremy clarkson puts it) gearbox is not an option like it is in the US and Japan?

Also in the press shots for the US and Japan ones they show a nice big GPS screen inbuilt into the centre console that doubles for the radio/cd/mp3 as well. Do you know if that gets a nod for us down here?

http://www.zcars.com.au/images/2008-...-interior1.jpg

thanks for all the help dude!
    read my posts. NO CVT, stop looking on us and jap sites. we dont get the fit we get the jazz. Just wait and see what we get, we wont get sat nav.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    lol does it matter where id redlines? its a 1.5lt ffs. its not a performance car its a good on fuel slow small car.

lol ya exactly, as for the gps, no go, to be honest the jazz market wouldnt support a gps it would be suicide. as for flappy paddles lmao i dont know, i dont recall seeing them on the auto, UNLS1? can u recall
    I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other

Is the aux input for the sound system USB or just 3.5mm audio?

Can the steering wheel audio controls be used to control an iPod?

Sound system any good?

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    um, 4 speaker sound, and the aux is a 3.5 mm audio into the dash directly. I doubt the steering wheel could fully control the ipod but im sure it can change between songs etc
    I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    3.5mm audio
    sound system is average, much like the old jazz
    i doubt u can change tracks on ipod with the aux cable same as the other hondas just control volume

Jazz VTi-s has the Paddles thats it.