Thread: Honda legend

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Legend

Honda legend

hey ppl

names ajdin
    drive a 1996 honda legend, 17 inch gtr34 rims, pod ect some wieght reduction,
    audio lanzar heritage 6.5 inch fronts with alpine tweeters
    6 inch alpine type x splits in rear

not too much done to the car pulls good thou you can check out my 0-100 time on youtube via this link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzCrBeyy6XM

pics of my 1996 honda legend..

some are newer than others.. but just to give you guys a look at my car... gonna take a few more when i get a chance as there are a few new additions...

cheers ajdin

very nice car you have there.

Be careful, you might get defected for not having your rear seats installed, unless you have re-registered it as a 2 seater.

Welcome.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Legend
    yeah, been asked about that once just told them i was getting my seats retrimmed, worked then but yeah its not always like that, only really take them out when there is a cruze or when i look for drags hey

Member Array
    Car:
    GT-R N1 & EVO7
    Welcome from another newie.

Were you talking about R34 GTT rims (and not gtr34 rims which are 18")?
    Parts easy or hard to get for a Legend?

Cheers,
    T

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Legend
    yeah sorry got rid of the rims but yeah they were gtt rims got another set... parts are pretty hard to come by and when you do come by them you have to pay thru tha nose aii... you got a gtr 34 ye

Member Array
    Car:
    GT-R N1 & EVO7

Wink

Yes I'm aware of the luxury items that a Legend has, and they look nice and low when the stance is set up right. U R right I think about scarcity of parts, so thank goodness for forums for networking and sourcing eh?

Yeh, my GTR34Z car was one of 4 cars for a photo-shoot for a magazine the day before yesterday. Lined up were an R32 (Aust. compliance version), an R33, my one and the Haltech R35.

Seems as if one of the photographers has already posted some of the shots on 'Flickr' already, to-day. After getting on Flickr, one searches for...
    "Nissan GTR R32 R33 R34 R35" and some shots come up of the 4
    The R32 & R34 are black, The R33 is dark grey and the R35 is platinum with Haltech livery.

Back to Hondas, I think they are so well made. I've always admired the style of the 4th Gen Prelude (as does Rob Morley the motoring editor).

It'll be interesting how the NSX development ends up. As far as Nurburgring targets go, things seem to be hotting up between Porsche, Nissan, Corvette and Honda atm.

Cheers, T

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Legend
    howd it feel to be nxt to the gtr 35.... they are some hot cars...yeah its intresting with the new legend aswell the sppon tuned version is quicker than the current nsx so i want to see whats going to happen with that one... youtube it

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    i duno why you would get rid of the rear seats:s yes weight reduction but defeats the purpose of a nice and lucury car! but nice car really do like legends!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Legend
    yeah get that alot lol, it doesnt happen all the time only if i feel like going out and messing around, everyday driving they are there lol....

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    ahh thats good