Anyone know HP Design Rim???

Hey, guys im new here. and my honda euro owns 18inch rims, they r HP design on the rims, i bought this car weeks ago, come with these rims, are these rims good ?? My friends suggests that the original factory ones would be best fitted with the car, other wise it may go tricky somewhen..w hich i have no idea...anyone can help??!!~

Cheers!!

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    What does this mean "other wise it may go tricky somewhen..w hich i have no idea...anyone can help??!!~"

18 inch rims are fine in an accord euro. if you have a look around, there are many people on this forum running 20" and above even... as for HP design... there just another one of "those " brands.. nothing special about them.. nothing bad about them...
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12813
    My mate pum[z]'s mad euro with 19" hp design's.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    HP is a typical brand you buy from bridgestone or something.
    As CB7 has said nothing special just another typical wheel you occassionally see on a commodore.

As long as you get the right offset for your car but since it came with it, it is alright as the previous owner prob knew they fit.

btw since you got euro you can post in the accord euro section.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9