Member Array
    Car:
    dc2

Alpine IDA-x100 no memory playback?

Hey guys, just got an Alpine IDA-x100 installed into my car. everytime i turn on the car the previous song played (before turning off the ignition) does not continue. The clock does not reset either. i've tryed turning the headunit off before i turn off the ignition, but when i turn it back on the headunit starts to play the connected usb and does not stay off as intended. can this problem be fixed ? thanks guys.

Member Array
    i think if your playing off a USB stick it'll always play from the start.
    the USB stick doesnt have a battery hence no memory.

is that what your talking about?
    or is it connected to your ipod?

your constant power and acc/igintion might be hooked up the wrong way around. if ignition/acc (usually red) is hooked on to constant power, it will still work, but not save radio stations or playback where u left off. just check out your wiring first n see how it goes. hope that helps!

try setting the to random play. then turn off the ignition and see if it continues

Quote Originally Posted by vuongkong View Post
    Alpine IDA-x100
    Did u mean the Apline iDA-x001?

because if so, ive got the same head unit but a different problem, sorry if i hijack the thread, but just wanted to ask if anyone has this head unit and gets the message "not supported" on certain tracks. ive read that it doesnt support asian fonts in the filename nor in the ID3 tags. ive renamed everything with nothing but letters (no numbers or symbols) and i still get the message on some tracks. did anyone have the same problem and fix it up?