Big hello to all

Hey guys,

I'm Wilson, been in Perth for bout 3 yrs now, moving to melb at the end of the yr. I've gone thru 3 cars within this period of time.

My first car was a 93 EG civic Si, had mods which already came with the car like angel eye lights, front lip and headers, pod filter...

However, wasnt satisfied with the lack of power and didnt pull as hard as a train - too much hoon blood at that time, so i decided to move on to a turbo car , 180sx which made 285hp@rw on the dyno. It was a fun car to own and i enjoyed takin it down to the track. However, it wasnt too street friendly and had a tendency for steppin its tail out. Eventually grew out of it and moved on.

Recently purchased the FD 8th gen civic vti-l, very impressed with the car overall except its lacklustre handling (tein ftw?) and meagre 100kw engine, however i-vtec has more than compensated for that figure, and sounds sweet as well when it kicks in when i wan to have a lil bit of fun.

Will be lookin at adding some mods when i have some xtra cash. Prolly start off with hid kit - does anyone know what size the bulbs are for a fd? h3 or h4? much appreciated. Then prolly a mugen bodykit and few minor mods. Well, thanks for reading, and feel free to comment and throw in some thoughts.

Cheers
    Wilson
    Last edited by wilson.foo; 05-09-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Welcome Wilson
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    dude can u have my babies casue ur very rich

welcome to ozhonda dude

Member Array
    Car:
    99 EK9 grimspec
    looks like a long list od modding

welcome to ozhonda

might seee you round melb when u come over
    HCCM #13