Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    Thats probably a power steering issue.

Ours does it at standstill when turning the steering wheel left. Have taken it back to Austral honda brisbane and they have ordered new powersteering seals to replace the old ones under warranty.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord euro 06' black.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10KRPM View Post

Ours does it at standstill when turning the steering wheel left. Have taken it back to Austral honda brisbane and they have ordered new powersteering seals to replace the old ones under warranty.
    I'm having the same issue.. My local Honda dealer just palmed me off saying that Honda Australia knows it's an issue but currently has no fix for it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I've got this "creaking" sound as I making tight turns like 3 point turn for the last few months. Going to service tomorrow, see what Honda will say....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury 2003
    Yea my Euro Lux 2003 has a creaking and clunking in the steering. Also seems to be unusually heavy to steer sometimes. I'm changing the power steering fluid 1st to see if that improves things.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Quote Originally Posted by idanny571 View Post
    The steering wheel makes weird noises when turn. The dealer said Honda Australia is aware of that and has not come up with the solution!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 10KRPM View Post

Quote Originally Posted by vte18c View Post
    I'm having the same issue.. My local Honda dealer just palmed me off saying that Honda Australia knows it's an issue but currently has no fix for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rambohung View Post
    I've got this "creaking" sound as I making tight turns like 3 point turn for the last few months. Going to service tomorrow, see what Honda will say....
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfriday View Post
    Yea my Euro Lux 2003 has a creaking and clunking in the steering. Also seems to be unusually heavy to steer sometimes. I'm changing the power steering fluid 1st to see if that improves things.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=17711&page=10

I had my steering rack changed under warranty stationary squeel........warranty !!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Just came back from Honda, they said the "creak" is the front right suspension mount. They need to replace the whole set including the bolt. They are ordering the part, hope it will fix it up.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Quote Originally Posted by rambohung View Post
    Just came back from Honda, they said the "creak" is the front right suspension mount. They need to replace the whole set including the bolt. They are ordering the part, hope it will fix it up.
    Good for you.......another one to the list

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro MY05 Upgrade
    Problem: Total brake failure.

State: NSW - Scotts Honda

Issue: Sitting at the traffic lights with my foot on the brake and the car just rolled forward in to the intersection and had to use hand brake to stop the car.

Outcome: Dealer took it very seriously and a while to rectify. Was fixed under warranty. From memory it was a brake pump failure.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro 6MT
    I just got my a/c compressor housing replaced - since new (2005) it would make quite a loud grinding noise when the a/c kicked in. It was extremely infrequent ie once every 6 months or so.
    I did a trip up north to the Hunter Valley where it's much more humid and the frequency ramped up to 4-7 times a day - dealer repaired it under warranty without issue (even though it would not do it once I got back home)

I'm heading up to the hunter again shortly, so should be able to confirm if that fixed it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY10 Euro Lux
    I've just noticed that the dashboard in my 4mth old Euro Lux has developed about three 'air-bubbles' in vinyl near the edge (just above the radio). Although not overly large they are still quite noticeable, one is about 1/2 cm wide and a few mm's high - I'm not sure if this is a direct result of recent hot weather but I've could swear they weren't there last week. It's not the sort of thing I would expect in a vehicle of this age (and price).

Is this covered under warranty? What would you do? Or am I being pedantic..?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hi all,

Thought i'd throw my 2 cents in and leave some positive information about a Honda Dealer., I've had most of my servicing and all of my warranty work completed at John Blair Honda in High St in Prahan.

Fantastic customer service and workmanship.

I've had two sets of headlights fogging up, both times they replaced the headlights without question under warranty.
    I've had a creaking master cylinder. They lubed it, noise came back, and then replaced the master cylinder straight away under warranty. No questions asked.

Even when i get the car serviced, there is not a fingerprint/scratch left on my black car. They even give me back the remainder of my own oil that i bring in, so i can use it as a top up.

Hopefully this information will help somebody out there with issues with there Honda.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by monda View Post
    Problem: Total brake failure.

State: NSW - Scotts Honda

Issue: Sitting at the traffic lights with my foot on the brake and the car just rolled forward in to the intersection and had to use hand brake to stop the car.

Outcome: Dealer took it very seriously and a while to rectify. Was fixed under warranty. From memory it was a brake pump failure.
    that is f'd up