Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2k, Ek CXi, R33 S2 GTST
    I think thats cause yours is red to be honest, I would be interested as I'm in the market, but its not a colour im after.

Dayne

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EVO III / Legacy GT-B
    Hi guys, I seem to be similar to some here. I'm also in the market for one too.

It seems to me red is a colour out of flavour atm, so bargains there but white, blue & black tend to sell at a premium due to colour. Silver is somewhere in the middle.

Anyway, colour isn't a big issue for me. I'm after something clean, straight without an accident history with about 80ks on it. I'm not interested in modifieds and year doesn't worry me too much as long as the car's been well maintained. My question is, what should I be budgeting on? There seems to be such a large price variation it throws me a bit.

Would I be right in assuming :- (around 75ks & tidy)

'99 - $26,000
    '00 - $28,000
    '01 - $30,000

minus $2g for red, plus $2g for white, blue & black! Price would be fit for silver I'd guess.

Am I aiming too low?

S2Krazy Array
    I think you're aiming to low... but i'm an owner, and I want the prices to be higher for obvious reasons, so we're somewhat biased LOL.

The red shits on the Silverstone IMO, but the 3 colors I'm not a fan of, are the red, yellow and Suzuka Blue (sky blue color, very rare).

But from a non biased point of view, I think that sounds about right unfortunately. Your prices could requiring adjusting since you want to purchase an S with less than 100K however. This is becoming a bit more of a premium these days.
    Last edited by ludecrs; 28-09-2008 at 09:44 AM.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 - AP1
    evosan

If your not in a rush you'll find the right one with abit of patience, know exactly what your after and stick to it, I didn't, I changed my mind everytime I saw a different s2k !

I waited 4 months saw probably 50-60 s2k's went up for sale and get sold.

They are going quick especially with summer comming.

But for those prices your after and with low km's around 75km's you'd probably be paying a few $k more.

4 months of looking around and I found a black 99' with 86,000km's completely stock $28k so it's not impossible !

Good luck !

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    with one year rego. might i add pascoe lol
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k, Ek CXi, R33 S2 GTST
    Well I drove from Canberra to Melbourne today & back to look at a black 01 S2k with 62000kms. The guys prepaired to go to 35k, and its been hit in the rear, which requires a new rear bumper + paint, and the car has the awful clutch buzz! There are some dreamers out there, and I think hes one of them!

I'm sick of looking, so i'm seriously considering an Evo 8 atm.

Dayne

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EVO III / Legacy GT-B
    Cheers guys for the comments. I guess I'm low balling...but will be flexible for the right car. I had forgotten about some of the other colours like the yellow and sky blue. Yellow does sound appealing! Any ideas of colour concentrations? i.e. how many of each colour were imported by Honda? Just an interesting titbit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EVO III / Legacy GT-B
    BTW here's an interesting factory colour...

By kieronjp, shot with NIKON D70 at 2008-09-27

Don't think OZ got that...at least I haven't seen it!

S2Krazy Array
    We never got the burghandy color no. New Zealand did. I believe it was offered to us in 2006+ because I'm sure I remember seeing one for sale in a Sunshine Coast dealership.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    k24 crx 12.103@111.50mph
    i just sold my delsol and looking at buying a s2000 so guys update with some link to s2ks for sale plesae..
    12.103@111mph