View Poll Results: What would You prefer?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday

4 57.14%
  • Sunday

5 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    just did!

Member Array
    Car:
    I miss my old DA9 :0(
    There is the usual spots where the cops always hang but the station pier; I think that's what it's called is where we did the very last one, the spirit of tassie docks there and has a nice car park if not, maybe we could all meet up further down near the Marina where the BP petrol station is.

The date sounds good but maybe would have paid off giving ppl a bit more notice, but I'm down with that date.

have you guys chose a route? We have an idea to where we're all meeting up but where are we going?
    ダットサン, Dattosan!
    My Daily driven Datto http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11572

Member Array
    Car:
    89 DA9 LS Teg
    who reckons the 26th is too early? also any one have ideas of where we should head up?

Member Array
    Car:
    well it is about a week and a half away and not many ppl have said they're coming so yeah pretty early, some ppl might be getting work done on their cars and sh*t but I'm ready to when you are.
    ダットサン, Dattosan!

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    yeh i wanna get the hi flow cat on i just try and the bolts are to ****en tight so i recon 26th could do...we shall see when the others reply ey! and where we can go is up to everyone i guess, can make it a meet and talk etc...then decide from there haha? maybe to williams town or something?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1997 DC4
    yea im cool for any date as long as weekend

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    Ok i have found a few places along the beach...elwood to where the spirit of tasmania is (port melbourne), here are a few pics for you guys to have a look!

ok first is a mariner next to a petrol station, there are a few carparks there we can all meet up at with plenty of splace:

second is stkilda a nice spot away from the main road and all the traffic basically on the beach which is the place i recon we should meet cause its nice cause itll be quite:
    higher pic so u get the drift where it is:

closer up pic of wat it looks like:

and finally port melbourne which still would be alright but would have alot of people:

so lets decide, if anyone else has other spots get some pics!

cheers
    Last edited by thescotty; 15-10-2008 at 05:29 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    89 DA9 LS Teg
    yeah i reckon st kilda looks like a good spot because port melbourne will no doubt be busy

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    i recon stkilda it is looks like a perfect spot for haven pics and a good meet/show cars/etc.. on a nice sunday arvo. sounds good!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    im in boyz, love cruzin ill come down if i still have my car!

Member Array
    Car:
    Yeah st Kilda is not too bad but that will be pretty full also, I've been there for a nice breakfast with the missus on a sunday morning and we found it hard to look for parking, I reckon the Mariner woudl be a better option and ppl can quickly go and get some Petrol for the drive down to whereever we're going?
    ダットサン, Dattosan!

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    well the thing is with the spot on the map i showed in st kilda is away from the traffic it shouldnt be to full cause ive been there a few times. I guess we could go there them if its full have a mini cruise to the mariner one ? I recon the cruise should be along beach road as its a nice cruising road along the beach ?