Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by albii
    650 per rim ??? what a joke you can put 18s on it with tyres for less
    Exactly what i reckon, fair enough people want there car to look like the updated model, but wouldn't a set of aftermarket rims set you car apart from the rest of the thousands of Euros on the road ? and they look better than the standard ones, not that i would be complaining, but updating the original 16inch to 17inch? why ? just go aftermarket. Yet i see eveyone complaining about how you see Euro's everywhere. Do something about it then, getting 17inch factory rims ain't going to set you apart from the rest.
    "When the christmas light drops the b***sh*t
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    Catcha, we currently have the one before the current model. VX. Its ok but we've had it since 1999 and its time for an upgrade ^^
    Lowenhart, yeah an X5 would be really really nice. I lvoe the lexus RX330. its so stylish and sexy ^^
    Well if money is not really and issue why not ? the merc would be my choice, sex on wheels those things
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Pfft.There's no way I would pay $650 for just one of those rims. What an utter rip off that is.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Catcha
    So who is pissed that there was no price change for the Euro ????
    I am.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdongers
    I am.
    Not to worry there is going to be a excess of second hand models with under 50000km that are going to be ripper buys for second hand hunters.........so why buy new when you can get near new
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Catcha
    Exactly what i reckon, fair enough people want there car to look like the updated model, but wouldn't a set of aftermarket rims set you car apart from the rest of the thousands of Euros on the road ? and they look better than the standard ones, not that i would be complaining, but updating the original 16inch to 17inch? why ? just go aftermarket. Yet i see eveyone complaining about how you see Euro's everywhere. Do something about it then, getting 17inch factory rims ain't going to set you apart from the rest.
    man i got my bsa shadow chromes in 18 with tyres for $1550 fitted balanced and wheel aligned and they look ten times better than the standard 17s.....mind you i was looking around to see if i could score the original charcoal five spokes in 17 that are sold with the uk cars they look awesome...

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    yeah i agree with albii. 17" stock honda wheels wont set u apart from all the other 2005 luxury euro buyers. for everyone who bought their euro's in 2004 or watnot, dont fret because when i get mine, im gonna change the wheels and probably sell the original stock 17's for half the price honda is suggesting. maybe less. i'll keep u guys posted ^^

EDIT : spelling mistake :S
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    most of Honda's accessories are way overpriced. It's a 'genuine' thing I suppose. It's like buying things of a well known brand compared to a never heard brand. Some people would love to increase their stock wheel size with a genuine honda wheel to keep the originality. I know I was like that before.. that's before I realise there are better value for money (and better performing) apart from original equipment.

by the way, can anyone confirm if we (pre '05 euro) can change the spare wheel bucket to accomodate a full size spare wheel (using the '05 parts)? I'm thinking if I change my wheels, I might use one of my stock wheel as the spare wheel. That way if I happen to have any puncture, I can still drive safely with my spare.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    By the way - Have you ever heard of WAITING......
    You'll be able to buy them used shortly - Some tool will go buy crap wheels and wanna sell his Euro wheels to get some money back....

And that price is still cheaper than buying them in the US - they are US$600 a rim for my DC5R wheels, and the Euro R wheels are the same price

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by McChook
    By the way - Have you ever heard of WAITING......
    You'll be able to buy them used shortly - Some tool will go buy crap wheels and wanna sell his Euro wheels to get some money back....

And that price is still cheaper than buying them in the US - they are US$600 a rim for my DC5R wheels, and the Euro R wheels are the same price
    hows about ebay?? euro (acura tsx alloys) in 17 inch for $800 us

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    dosent changing your rims void your warranty

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoy
    dosent changing your rims void your warranty
    If you go up a size from stock rim, it will void warranty on everything related.