Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK4K24
    the 96 to 97 sedan came out with the stanely clear lenses get a set of them and paint urself...

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    this would probably be my order if i was starting from scratch-

wheels- I highly reccomend 18s
    suspension-Coilovers or a good spring+ shock combo. at least a 2.5inch drop on 18s will look good. Front strut brace, reduces body roll significantly in cd5s with a drop over 2inches.

CAI-cold air intake, generic one off ebay will do, rip off the crappy filter and buy a better one, maybe a k&n or if ur budget is tight a 3a racing one.

Headlights-Clear or black housing JDM. Generic ones dont fit like the proper stanley ones IMO. They are a bit of a hit and miss on ebay, Stanley ones are more reliable.

Exhaust- Probably a catback, but it is really open to your budget and what your willing to spend.

Audio/Visual- Open to your imagination really.

Its really up to you and what your willing to spend. If u want it to be a showcar or you want it to run decent 1/4 passes or just to be a nice car on the street.

It is EASY to get parts for a cd5. Maybe not in Australia, but ebayUS is your best friend as the exchange rate is excellent.
    As for useful sites to buy stuff, www.gen5alive.com has a good store on it for cd5 parts.
    tein coilovers- www.titanmotorsports.com

Just fish around on the net, you'll find your parts.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VR4 TT
    for looks i really recommend:
    Stanley JDM headlights, those with black corner lights too
    HID
    18" Volk racing/Prodrive/etc...
    Decent coilover (not those cheap china made), strut bar, sway bar, basically anything to get rid of those body rolling in accord family car
    full exhaust system header, hi-flow cat, cat back
    Greddy front lip, and if you can colour code the whole paint in your car, get rid of those black plastic colour

There are heaps of thing you can do to make this car looks nice ........ I was into it a lot before I had my S15

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CW ek B18C7
    did u ever find the parts for your accord ??
    any pictures ?

Member Array
    Car:
    GG Mazda6 MPS
    Re: HB3/HB4 plugs.

Buy some plugs from the US (I got mine through fleabay), costs less than 5 dollars delivered pre-crash so might be about 10 dollars now. Then buy some spade connectors and electric tape. Crimp spade connectors on the plug wire ends and Voila, conversion kit.

Also, HB4 plugs (9006) are different to the HB3 plugs (9005) but you can make the 9006 fit the 9005 socket with a bit of dremel persuasion.
    Last edited by Feverpitched; 15-10-2008 at 10:33 PM.
    It's not a f*cking Prelude.