Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R

Att:ozhonda Users

Hey guys,

I know swearing is everyday life and widely accepted by all lately. Please please please can we start downing it a level. As I said although it is widely used and accepted, I myself do it alot too but alot of others do find it offensive. It is also part of Ozhonda T+C to use any form of Defamatory comments. We're trying to support a happy family/community here and don't want to offend anyone nor scare newcomers away. So please refrain or at least down tuning it a level. It will be greatly apprecitative by "Us" the mod team and "You" as a community.

Also there has been a great increase of fights, bickering, etc as of late. Please keep any unwanted comments to yourself. If anything PM the user instead of starting a mass flood of unecessary flamming on the forums. Us Mods are here to police and keep the peace, not be forceful but its getting quite out of control.

Regards,
    [TEAM MOD]
    >> To protect and serve the community <<
    Last edited by Sp3rMz; 12-01-2005 at 04:24 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED gl saloon
    i agree. there are other words that can be used

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    just swear in ur own langauge. no one gonna know lol

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    just swear in ur own langauge. no one gonna know lol
    I Like The Idea.....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Then you'll be offend those that do understand . Heres an idea, how bout we just dont swear full stop .

yeh good thoughts there
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Swear Full Stop? Like it's gonna happen here LOL :P :P :P :P :P
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

It's fine for some of you to joke around and make fun of what Tien has said but in all honesty, this is a public forum that is accessible by all ages and racial backgrounds. Therefore, when you do post using indecent language it is offending people that browse and contribute to the forum.

We are not asking much from you all. Please refrain from swearing.

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    LOL, from tien's sig;
    "jaMez - eien : リ says:n ur frk'n lil banana dancing .. laughin at me.. rubbing it in. So happy bout bein a banana dat cant dance"
    blz-arw019

Disabled Array
    Car:
    LOL, 1. I didnt say it, James said it. 2. Don't expect the world from me. I'm one of the biggest swearers out there. Honest truth is I don't expect people to stop swear just like that. Thats kinda imposible. I'd like people to cut down and be more considerate upon others and try to refrain from swearing. Less is better. Also if you guys have the urge to use such language, can you be more considerate upon other and at least attempt to block it out with funky signs. Ozhonda script doesnt block out all words.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by IRI
    LOL, from tien's sig;
    "jaMez - eien : リ says:n ur frk'n lil banana dancing .. laughin at me.. rubbing it in. So happy bout bein a banana dat cant dance"
    LOL...isnt some1 a hypocrit?

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Ite damit guys I'll edit my sig. Dam you stirrer. Im gonna mod your post like no tomorrow No mercy now.