Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by viper8548 View Post
    Wow a push start button, never knew you could get that on the euro. Wonder how it works, does the key have to be plugged in?
    It's your simple circuit with a normally opened switch.
    And as aaron has said normally you turn it and it would ignite the car but since your switch cuts out the power connection you are required to push the switch so it can start.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord CM5
    ^ yeap what he said hahaha i have one in my accord. useless i tell you.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    i love how he says "fitted out to euro R specifications" hahaha

he just has the badges!

no bucket seats, no LSD, no 4.7 final drive, no super sexy K20.... lol theyre all the best bits!

and the fact he doesnt mention engine management (or power/quarter fiqures) suggests to me that this setup is DOOOOODGY.... he prob took it to tempe/ozzy tyres and said "hey bro can you nos my ride"

and in regards to calling my iVTEC economical! i dont know whether to take as a compliment or be insulted lol

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    i love how he says "fitted out to euro R specifications" hahaha

he just has the badges!

no bucket seats, no LSD, no 4.7 final drive, no super sexy K20.... lol theyre all the best bits!

and the fact he doesnt mention engine management (or power/quarter fiqures) suggests to me that this setup is DOOOOODGY.... he prob took it to tempe/ozzy tyres and said "hey bro can you nos my ride"

and in regards to calling my iVTEC economical! i dont know whether to take as a compliment or be insulted lol
    you know what it is, it prob is a rebadged fireextinguisher resprayed to blue with NOS sticker stuck on with blanking tubes leading into the inner wall which goes no where.
    vTeK 4-Life!

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Fire suppression system.... ROFL!
    Last edited by Type R Positive; 01-09-2008 at 02:10 PM.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    system was installed by the guy himself (he is motor mechanic by trade)

he said it puts down 140kw atw without NOS... but never dynoed with the gas... uses halteh piggy back ecu...

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    sh*t, man imagine that.
    need to see it to believe it.

you reckon the NOS is connected up in the TB spacer inlet similiar to the design for the P2R TB spacer?
    vTeK 4-Life!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    sh*t, man imagine that.
    need to see it to believe it.

you reckon the NOS is connected up in the TB spacer inlet similiar to the design for the P2R TB spacer?
    nah its direct ported... you can see in his pic, it goes directly into each runner...

i dont know how good it would go, i mean, if i had a nos euro putting down 140 without the gas, id definately be getting dynos with the gas down and posting that on the sale...

i just like to see proof to back these kinda things up

itd be like me not dynoing my euro after my K20 head build... WHICH HAPPENED TO ARRIVE TODAY!!!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 EURO R
    i think people can't really feel the vtec point on the cl9 compared to the dc5 is because 1, cl9 got more aggressive lower cams, so not much diffenrence when changing to high cams. 2ndly. the high cam in the cl9 only have the intake and no diffenrence in the excaust cam. correct me if i am wrong

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    Quote Originally Posted by CL9R View Post
    i think people can't really feel the vtec point on the cl9 compared to the dc5 is because 1, cl9 got more aggressive lower cams, so not much diffenrence when changing to high cams. 2ndly. the high cam in the cl9 only have the intake and no diffenrence in the excaust cam. correct me if i am wrong
    lol, what does that have to do with anything related to the topic about this thread? lol.

but to answer your question im not an expert but cl9 are have different internals to the dc5r since its a k20 with a higher rev limit.
    PSN: Ply88

Games:CODMW2FIFA10SF4Tekken6Pro Evolution Soccer

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by CL9R View Post
    you are correct about the K20 having smaller primary and secondary lobes on the intake cam than the K24... but the exhaust cam still has primary and secondarys, then a bigger vtec lobe... infact - the K24 has the biggest stock prim / secon / vtec lobes of all the OEM K-series engines

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by r-r-redEuro View Post
    but to answer your question im not an expert but cl9 are have different internals to the dc5r since its a k20 with a higher rev limit.
    Definitely will have different internals, because of the different compression ratio (different pistons), stroke (different crankshaft and rods), different cams and valvesprings.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2