Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell
    famous last words
    I got my special techniques

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Weq
    i grabbed an ostrich. maybe we can compare notes
    excellent, i was thinking about grabbing Ostrich myself!

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by eknine
    show some support mate!

don't hard sell between the lines!

at least the boys are doing something constructive

Rt and Weq get my thumbs up!

go back to school, you obviously cant read between lines very well.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by poid
    Doesnt Crome support the same real-time board that you use for ProECU anyway?

I believe it does, and will be doing some testing with it soon along with [Blitz]
    crome supports the pgmfi realtime board. Id does not support proecu realtime.
    I never mentioned proecu in this thread, in fact, was trying to point u guys in the right direction. Dont make me look like the bad guy here, Poid you know full well how much ive helped u with free information.

If you want to evaluate crome be my guest... but i thought you already had to no avail...... time to come clean!
    Last edited by ProECU; 13-01-2005 at 10:58 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '93 Prelude
    Yes, we've got 2 real time boards ready to go (although we only really need 1). We'll be testing both Crome and Uberdata for real time prog.

Psst Evan, I'm the one using Crome more than Poid is, and I'm sure whatever help you've provided was highly appreciated.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    As you will find out, data corruption with RTP is a real issue. So dont be driving the car while testing!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    nah i havent tested Crome much, i've been using Uberdata. As [Blitz] said, he has been using Crome. I have had successful Crome tunes running the car, i just prefer the Uberdata interface and the car has been running Uberdata tuned ROM's for a good 9 months now [Blitz]'s car is currently running a Crome tuned ROM successfully.

I was merely pointing out that real-time is available, not trying to make you look like the bad guy dude. Though i am not sure what the differences are between the ProECU board and the pgmfi one...wasnt the pgmfi RT board developed by one of the developers of ProECU in any case?

Thanks for the hint, we'll do our initial testing while stationary

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    received the ostrich today. great little unit, plug n play, no fuss with burners. in less then a minute i had a boost basemap uploaded and ready to run on my 440cc injectors on both crome and uberdata..

the maps uploaded and downloaded correctly and the roms verified. crome works well in realtime programming, while uberdata u need to hit the upload button currently (no realtime update yet).. so first signs look ok. but i am gonna be heavily aware of the issues that evan has pointed out, defaintly not ignoring that. Crome has issues with downloading the maps once u upload them (random corruption), but if u save them to ur hdd, there is no need - and the verify button can be used to compare the differences between ur current map and the uploaded map. Uber doesnt have this issue.

anyways only thing missing now is my head. its still at the machine shop getting worked on, i'll start a thread on that monday/tuesday
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.