Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    i went to the dealers today, dad bought the lux model crv, and i had a perve at the CU2,

i got a good price without navi, but i am going again to suss out the navi model, have to wait 2 months!
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    In terms of modifying CL9 & CU2, which one do u guys think will get better performance & handling? Which one will have more potential?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    atm easy the cl9 many more parts available also certain parts from the euro type r are compatible also alot of support for the tsx in america.

but im sure over time aftermarket parts will trickle down for the cu2 if sales are strong enough and the target market is right

which imo i doubt as the cu2 seems targeted to slightly different audience than the cl9

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2012EuroLux Nav
    Is the auto tranny different in the new model

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by falco View Post
    Is the auto tranny different in the new model
    It's a bit more dressy. Same basic AT but different in cabin options such as paddles shifters.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    is it true the prices of imported cars from the rising sun are going up?

thats what i got told by the dealership if i went for the navi model, i had to wait 2-3 months for it to come over, and the increase could be up somewhere between 3-5k

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    comparing ayee i gotta admit as much as i love my euro the new 1 is beautiful, i simple cannot say the cl9 can be compared to it they have more curves and are fatter i personally love the new euro i cant wait to see 1 done up like mine their just too new to be dumped yet on massive rims , but in my opinion i wouldnt mind upgrading to one im impressed, and for the people who say they are BORING or MATURE now its only because no1 has been creative with them yet, standard CL9 are pretty boring too, i personally say wait till u start seeing sum CU2 with some work and ull be impressed, and obviosly my views r not bias because i drive a CL9 Im honest to myself i wish i had the cu2, but iv worked hard for mine thats wat i can afford at this stage
    Last edited by George euro; 31-10-2008 at 10:56 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    yeh george, if i got mine, i wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole, warranty is my best friend!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon-Accord View Post
    yeh george, if i got mine, i wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole, warranty is my best friend!
    hehe yes tru tru but remeber u only viod certain parts like if u slam it u will still be covered engine wise which is 99% of the problem if it happens, whats ur chances of having suspension issues>? rather then engine faults but yes warratee tru tru

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    here is a pic of 1 with 22's they have potential
    http://www.managemysite.com.au/SiteM...Images/ne2.JPG

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon-Accord View Post
    is it true the prices of imported cars from the rising sun are going up?

thats what i got told by the dealership if i went for the navi model, i had to wait 2-3 months for it to come over, and the increase could be up somewhere between 3-5k
    haha 3-5k increase in the price of the Euro? Absolutely no chance! They may bring in a quick MY09 refresh and use that as an opportunity to bump prices up by $500 - $1000 but anything more than that and the buyers will get scared off.

Anyway, if you signed for the car now, your price would be locked in anyway so even if the car took 6 months to arrive, you wouldnt be affected by a price rise.

Quote Originally Posted by George euro View Post
    here is a pic of 1 with 22's they have potential
    http://www.managemysite.com.au/SiteM...Images/ne2.JPG
    haha thats the ozzy tyres one aye... i reckon requires a lip kit or bodykit.. somethign where the overall stance of teh car is lower...

also went today to get a price for the lux model cu2 ( luxury manual )... 44k on road..however this is without any negotiations watsoever, jst went in to have a look at the features in person( love the loook of the new guages) and get a rough price( considering to get the new cu2 real soon ), should be able to get a pretty good discount on the current price as i know the sales manager quite well...hopefully always nice to have hookups...was also thinking of gettin the front under spoiler jst by itself, reminds me of a mugen lip, anyone reckon it will look weird without gettin the side skirts and rear under spoiler??/
    Last edited by J-TODA; 01-11-2008 at 01:45 AM.
    K-series sQuadron | > B-series sQuadron