Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlinemotorsport View Post
    im so sorry all knowing one.
    i was actually mistaken.
    the rules have changed,
    Im sorry, but when were the rules in Victoria ever like you mentioned?
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Hiace
    Quote Originally Posted by Feverpitched View Post
    No, the people that buy them just don't know any better. And I diss idiots who buy cars 'because they're fully sikk bro lol omg wtf hektic, bro'. That's all. You can buy whatever bike you want at the end of the day, but kids who perpetuate the myth that a 250cc motorbike that's over 15 years old and has been thrashed by every owner is the 'best looking quickest sports bike for their budget on their L's' need to pull their head in and get with the times.

And turbo cars. I've owned them before. Engine conversions? Done them. Anything else?

You need to stop making assumptions. Not least of all for the fact that you're obviously not intelligent enough to make them properly, but because they have no place when dealing with strangers.
    Read between the lines dumb shit, hey look, I even used some --> [sarcasm] <-- and pointed it out for you!

Go Dr. Phil... Go tell everyone how you're the best rider in all of Australia and you know everything about bikes... Go on...

What are you going to say? Hyosung GT 650 ? Suzuki GS500 ? Kawasaki ZZR250 ? Come on buddy... Tell me whats the best bike for a learner with a 5k budget? Hey Dr. Phil?

You're a complete twat... I never asked if you've done engine conversions or owned turbo'd cars... Im stating a point that if you believe that people buy CBRs to race in a straight line, I can say the same in regards to people buying Turbo'd cars and doing engine conversions...

Open your brain and understand what you're reading...

Now tell me... What's Dr. Phils choice of bike for a Learner on a $5k budget?

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    Lol ...
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG B16B
    Quote Originally Posted by Feverpitched View Post
    The rules have been like that since longer than I can remember. You're either a very seasoned rider well advanced in years, or you're simply spouting rubbish. Given you can't spell "northern" and you can't seem to handle being corrected very graciously, I assume the latter. Of course, being an assumption it may be incorrect, but please, prove me wrong.

What is with you know-it-all kids these days? I'm not even that old and I can't stand the 'tardness of you lot. Don't you cross-check your 'advice' with Google? Wait, is Google broken?

I've had it. Go spend bucketloads on CBRRRRR's, start posing, crash, sell it and be done with it already.

mate.
    seriously,
    do u really think that your that much better than everyone else on here?
    so i missed an R spelling northern
    thanks for pointing that out.
    this is why in my previous post i said that i wanted to know people like you.
    because your good at spell check
    and anyway how old are you?
    because from the sounds of all your posts,
    i think about 50?

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    LOL Feverpitched you make it sound like you know everything about CBR's, i didnt spend bucket loads on my cbr, so i dont get it? your ****ed mate haha
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    rofl at this thread,

he asked for advice, people give advice.
    if you dont like their advice. ignore it and move along with your life.
    dont spam this thread his asking for advice, not looking for keyboard warrior's in his thread.
    who cares if people give wrong advice, at the end of the day, he makes the decision.
    so you just state your advice, and other people state their advice.
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Closed because of shitfight. Play nicely next time.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2