Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Disclaimer

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by The X Man View Post
    Lets get one thing straight. There is a big difference to DONATING and the other SUPPORTING. You need to look these up to make sense of that if need be.

I suppose all forums have kiddies and this one is no different.
    Donation: A donation is a gift given, typically to a cause or/and for charitable purposes.

Support- Verb:to support - To help, particularly financially.

Guess the kiddies in school with no money have more brains than some who can throw cash around

No-one said you have to support Ozhonda, many ozhonda supporters are members who have been here a long time..... Not who have just signed up...

Why would you support something you know nothing about?

As ben said your not passing a comment your venting anger cause you lost $30's.

If you got an issue take it up with Wynodem as has been stated otherwise, welcome to Ozhonda, THANK YOU for supporting it and enjoy your stay

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    With donating it is expected to receive nothing at all in return, especially causes such as The Breast Cancer Foundation but you contribute to saving someones life, to me thats worthwhile.
    once again, and you even said it, it was written there thats what you get, so why cmplain.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    once again, and you even said it, it was written there thats what you get, so why cmplain.
    Some of you people must be plain stupid - seriously.

Donations to funds such as The Cancer Foundation etc are REGISTERED as charity organizations, Ozhonda isn't one of these. Donations to these charity organisations is also fully Tax deductible.

As i said earlier, donations and supporting can be read as two completely different things. Donations you can expect nothing at all in return directly but supporting a forum to which the owner is profiting there should be something other then a few crappy forum changes provided in return.

In any case i have viewed my opnion so thats the end of it in my view. Feel free to bignote yourself here further if you feel the need however i won't be reading it. Some of us have a life and better things to do then read forums all day.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    LOL at this (Butt Hurt) thread

Fact is your contribution is exactly that.

A contribution to keep the site running AND to better yourself (dont you appreciate that bigger Pm Box? i know i sure would) just like any other contribution

This isn't NS where you pay your 20 dorrar and can sell away.

Fact is if you keep posting in other thread and contributing to the community (i.e share info that hasn't been shared or re-iterate info for the less technical savvy) you will in turn receive the holey rep which will allow you to sell.

Just because you post in 1-6 threads with rep worthy info doesn't mean you're going to get it.

More threads you help and contribute in (and dont flame) = the more likely you are to receive Rep (which = you being able to sell)
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Some of you people must be plain stupid - seriously.

Donations to funds such as The Cancer Foundation etc are REGISTERED as charity organizations, Ozhonda isn't one of these. Donations to these charity organisations is also fully Tax deductible.

As i said earlier, donations and supporting can be read as two completely different things. Donations you can expect nothing at all in return directly but supporting a forum to which the owner is profiting there should be something other then a few crappy forum changes provided in return.

In any case i have viewed my opnion so thats the end of it in my view. Feel free to bignote yourself here further if you feel the need however i won't be reading it. Some of us have a life and better things to do then read forums all day.
    FFS how old are you man. you should understand how business and organisations work.. their tax deductable as an incentive for people to do so as obviously not many people are charitable... heck those "donation" boxes in church are tax deductable.... but what sad **** claims it back on tax... defeats the purpose... still contradicts the word DONATE.

Now STFU and stop trying to make a play on words... us "Donators" aren't doing so, so that the money gets wasted on server space on opportunists like you.

The system works fine... your not 'reputable' at this stage to be trusted selling parts, for all we know you'd take the money and not send the part... your not known in this forum, you haven't been here long.. its there to protect others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    let me explain y ppl become supporters of ozhonda

i chose to because i like and appreciate this forum, and chose to help out, financially towards maintaining it

i was able to sell b4 i became a supporter, and i knew anyway that donating wont allow you to sell, that is obvious

because if donating allowed u to sell, then this forum would become entirely a market place

and u are paying $30 to become a mini trader

no middle ground, either u sell a few things for free or u pay a large fee per year and become a proper trader

its black and white

there is no argument

u are rong and thats it
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

lol ladies stop arguing. i can see where youre coming from x-mam, i thought that the system was stupid as all the useful info that i know is actually already posted in this forum but then chuck norris (ben) told me that providing links for others can earn you rep points so i just browsed through the threads n posted a link for some dingus. n look at me noww im a memmberr!!

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    let me explain y ppl become supporters of ozhonda

i chose to because i like and appreciate this forum, and chose to help out, financially towards maintaining it

i was able to sell b4 i became a supporter, and i knew anyway that donating wont allow you to sell, that is obvious

because if donating allowed u to sell, then this forum would become entirely a market place

and u are paying $30 to become a mini trader

no middle ground, either u sell a few things for free or u pay a large fee per year and become a proper trader

its black and white

there is no argument

u are rong and thats it
    ditto.members here have probably saved me $xxxx's on useful tech... $30 is a small price to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by damienm View Post
    lol ladies stop arguing. i can see where youre coming from x-mam, i thought that the system was stupid as all the useful info that i know is actually already posted in this forum but then chuck norris (ben) told me that providing links for others can earn you rep points so i just browsed through the threads n posted a link for some dingus. n look at me noww im a memmberr!!
    i rep these over people asking for rep lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by dsp26 View Post
    i rep these over people asking for rep lol
    Yerp i got my 2 rep points over
    1) telling someone i had been int he same situation as them and what i did (and advise them to do) to fix it

2) A guy asked in the n00b forum about camber kits and i linked him to the Camber kit (and bad design) thread and was repped by a mod

Not hard when you think about it.... i didnt even do anything out of my way

exactly.

FFS you angry newcomers expecting the world off this free website and our freelance time , We really all have much better things to do.

closed

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Just to clarify,

As eg5civic has outlined it clearly says in the thread that 'Subscriptions' (they are no longer called donations) DO NOT allow you to bypass the market place selling restrictions. The benefits they provide you with for your $$$ are also clearly outlined. Hence I don't see any reason why the message at the top of the forum index page (for newcomers) should be removed.

Please take care and read all details before making accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by eg5civic View Post
    maybe you should fo read the donations thread to see what you would receive

as quoted from here http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7156

maybe you should also check this out http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31660