Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    i drilled 2 holes in the arm about 10cm apart (i didn't exactly measure, its a guestamate) then i put 2 rubber gromets in it. The right angle parts i used 2 small pieces of stainless steel pipe bent them carefully in a vice and intake done.

If anyone else wants to do them i'm sure you can use either brass or copper right angles from a pumbing supply, in case you don't have the stainless steel piping. Brass would prob be better out of the 2 as it doesn't corrode. Copper sometimes goes green if there is water & air present, but i think it this sealed application should be fine.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbo View Post
    i drilled 2 holes in the arm about 10cm apart (i didn't exactly measure, its a guestamate) then i put 2 rubber gromets in it. The right angle parts i used 2 small pieces of stainless steel pipe bent them carefully in a vice and intake done.

If anyone else wants to do them i'm sure you can use either brass or copper right angles from a pumbing supply, in case you don't have the stainless steel piping. Brass would prob be better out of the 2 as it doesn't corrode. Copper sometimes goes green if there is water & air present, but i think it this sealed application should be fine.
    Hey Limbo what did you use for a fake PCV value?
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    huh? the stock PVC valve is still in place, this setup is only to reduce the pressure buildup to allow the PVC system to work like stock without the added pressure in the manifold
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Hey Guys

I picked up my Moroso Dry Sump Breather Tanks No. 85470 of Adrian at TODA yesterday..

http://www.moroso.com/catalog/catego...?catcode=13400

I’m using this method.

Block off the IM
    Block off the Pre-turbo intake

Drill out the PCV valve so it flows both ways and also increases air flow.
    Run one line from the PCV valve/black box to the oil catch can.
    Run the other from the rocker cover to the oil catch can

I have a few questions…

1.What bolts or screws should I use to install the Catch Can bracket to the firewall?
    2. Where can I get 3 x Male 3/8” to 1” hose nipple?

Example

161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001