Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2 Type R
    By statistics conducted by NRMA sliver is statisticaly more probable of being in an accident. I read that around a year ago. I didn't believe it until i bought my silver EK around 6 months ago, and only after 1 month on the road, some dick head RAMED STRAIGHT INTO ME COMMING OUT OF A SIDE STREET and wrecked me car. 100% his fault, i got paid.

but after that, YES I agree, SILVER IS BAD!!!

I think its because its like a mirror, and it reflects like mirror so people can't see the car that clearly? any other theories guys?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    I have heard of one case where the situation was similar, and it was the person turning right who was at fault, not the car that ran the red light (he still got a red light fine) because the turning car should only turn if it is safe to do so.

even the guy runs the red light, the guy turning right will always be wrong (according to my past experience with insurance company)

Member Array
    Car:
    T80
    dude you jammed the traffic for ages! haha just kidding came from your right and saw a car in your rear bumper, thought ooft ouch... went infront of you and saw your side... and i cried a little on the inside. Hope everything works out for ya mate
    OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

BRING BACK THE SPOTTED THREAD

Member Array
    Car:
    T80
    btw awesome to hear no one was seriously hurt
    OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

BRING BACK THE SPOTTED THREAD

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    I have heard of one case where the situation was similar, and it was the person turning right who was at fault, not the car that ran the red light (he still got a red light fine) because the turning car should only turn if it is safe to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by iversonruls View Post

even the guy runs the red light, the guy turning right will always be wrong (according to my past experience with insurance company)

yeah this is true going off my brothers experience

unless you had a green arrow to turn right - you will bear some, if not all the fault..
    insurance will cover you obviously but having to pay the excess + higher premiums is

hope thats not the case here though
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Hope all turns out well with the payout

thanks everyone, yeah its good that my bro and i are still in one piece.. thank god!

and yeah, i am insured and will be paid out, i am buying back the wreck from my insurer and will be stripping the car, or whats left of it and selling it all off.

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    Man sorry to hear that..

Just goes to show you can never destory a type R Badge!
    Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    SOrry to hear about it... as long as you and your bro is in one piece =)
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Those bastards! they were probably just jealous of your sexy dc5r

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    badluck dude. nasty hit!
    yeah. looks like you may to be blamed for the accident. as in you're at fault.

turning right.. you both were close the running to amber or even the red light.. both drivers assumed the other car wasnt gonna go for it.. but you both went for it.

so i guess you were meant to give way?

but yerr.. if you got comprehensive insurance then who cares..? pay the excess and get ur payout

pretty nasty crash good to see ur bro just coming out of that with a bruised nose.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I saw this a few days ago,just posting now...

The hit is smack on the side of the car,no wheel.

My door trims have been stripped and the bar that runs through door is the one that's being tested.The rest is nothing really.Interesting.

Just thinking out loud