Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda Jazz Vti

Whats the real difference between models?

Hello all,

I'm planning on buying a Honda Jazz for the missus (but also so I can drive it around) and was wondering what are the REAL differences between the Vti and the Vti-S. I've searched the forums and read that the Vti-S has a bodykit standard. Is this true? Are there any other differences external and internal?
    I've seen people advertising Vti-S on the net but they don't come with the bodykit. I just want to make sure I get what I pay for.

Thanks guys

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    i think leather steering wheel, silver door handles, door/seat drim looks different, other than bodykit, wheels and fog lights not much difference

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    I'm sure this has been put up here before....

The differences between the 2 are purely cosmetic. The VTi-S comes with body kit, fog lights, 15" alloy wheels and leather steering wheel. Everything else is the same as the VTi. The trim in both the VTi and VTi-S is the same. It is the GLi that has different trim. The VTi also has silver door handles on the inside.

If you have seen a VTi-S without a kit then they are either lying, or have just removed the kit, but then I can't see why anyone would do that...they should have just bought a VTi....

You could always go to a Honda dealer and check it out, or go to www.honda.com.au and check out the specs there.

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    T-Rex 3,

That's about what Jus-10 has mentioned... All depend on you man. I've recently got the VTi-S purely because of the look (body kit) and also the alloy wheels.. Off course, you can always add the body kit or purchase you own choice of wheels at the later stage... like what most of the guys here did...

The VTi-S is always with the body kit, don't get fooled by those people who advertise as VTi-S but no body kit..
    Last edited by ahcash; 28-01-2005 at 05:34 PM.

"S" stand for Sport

i was told by their mechanic(honda)
    that VTis has a different power steering compartment or something got to do with cv or something. which is bigger than the Vti or Gli ver.
    bigger, they said. to acomodate the 16" wheels that comes with the package.
    replacing the standard 14" is not recomended by them as any damage caused wwill not be covered by the waranty.

Thats what they said. so i was told.

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    they are 15"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams
    that VTis has a different power steering compartment or something got to do with cv or something. which is bigger than the Vti or Gli ver.
    replacing the standard 14" is not recomended by them as any damage caused wwill not be covered by the waranty.

Thats what they said. so i was told.
    ur one is gli or vti?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda Jazz Vti
    Thanks for the replies guys.

I went and had a look at a Jazz today, it was advertised as a Vti-S but had no bodykit so I'm assuming its just a Vti. It did have the silver door handles, but no leather steering wheel or fog lights.

Anyways, I'll update you guys on the news and hopefully soon I'll be driving around in a Honda Jazz!

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3 CIVIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams
    lol......sorry, but thats the funniest thing i heard this week....

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000, Jazz, Civic
    Should get the sales guys name and get him to write the car detail on paper hehe.
    and ring up Honda saying this salesman is selling me a Vti at Vtis price.

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by civiceg9
    Should get the sales guys name and get him to write the car detail on paper hehe.
    and ring up Honda saying this salesman is selling me a Vti at Vtis price.

I think he went to a private sale where the seller doesn't know what he is selling ...