Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    sound deaden your boot if you dont want it to rattle.... lol...

how it sounds inside is another issue
    Sounds nice and clean inside!

It sounds like all you want to do is drive round with your windows down cranking the crap out of your subs, and you hoping your boot doesn't rattle at the same time.... Lucky the Euro is a solid car.
    01 VW Bora fully loaded
    08 Civic Sport stock

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dope cu2 rollin on 19s
    mate ive got a 15 inch 3200 watt sub in my boot, and a very big box for it to sit in, i have it facing directly upwards, towards the boot, beacsue i made a quick box, thinking it would fall apart and crack soon, but it hasnt so im still stuck with it lol.

in my euro i used to get a lot of boot rattle with certant songs, it depends on the frequency and tone of the bass that will determine the rattling.

if you want to sound deaded using dynamat or something similar it doesnt really do much, instead it makes a farting noise from the air trying to escape through th boot seals, thats why wen i crank it i let down the back seats so the air escapes through the back seats.

this prevents the boot from bouncing lol and making a huge racket.

Quote Originally Posted by crunkman99 View Post
    mate ive got a 15 inch 3200 watt sub in my boot, and a very big box for it to sit in, i have it facing directly upwards, towards the boot, beacsue i made a quick box, thinking it would fall apart and crack soon, but it hasnt so im still stuck with it lol.

in my euro i used to get a lot of boot rattle with certant songs, it depends on the frequency and tone of the bass that will determine the rattling.

if you want to sound deaded using dynamat or something similar it doesnt really do much, instead it makes a farting noise from the air trying to escape through th boot seals, thats why wen i crank it i let down the back seats so the air escapes through the back seats.

this prevents the boot from bouncing lol and making a huge racket.
    Your farting sound is related to air escape thru the valves at the floor of the boot.

Just remove your rear speakers... air escape into the cabin... problem solved.

I'm thinking about my removing my rears and connecting my sub to my Pioneer headunit because atm my subs are connected with the rear speakers. Would that be better?

Member Array
    Car:
    EVO
    that didnt make any sense..

Quote Originally Posted by JN7 View Post
    I'm thinking about my removing my rears and connecting my sub to my Pioneer headunit because atm my subs are connected with the rear speakers. Would that be better?
    dude what?

subs shouldnt run directly off the headunit, they need to be connected to an amplifier which receives a signal VIA RCA cables fromt eh headunit

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    lol and you said this was professionally installed eh?

=]

rattles are the least of your problems.

lol my bad my bad
    i don't how to explain it. i'll get my mate to help me out. sorry
    haha

Member Array
    Car:
    EVO
    hope you explain it better to him

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    DC2

ummm yea... dont think you should be doing that

buy a cheap amp, itll run better than a 20w headunit lol
    WTB

B SERIES GEARBOX

DC2 SIDE MOULDINGS