Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Building Turbo

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG.JAI xD View Post
    uhmmm i wonder if ozhonda has seen the usdm "civvette".
    Yeah I saw this thing a while back. Last video I watched he was having troubles with spinning out, has he fixed that yet?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Can someone move this pointless thread to the lounge?
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by CivvyCloud View Post
    Ok so I have decided after much thought that my car will be a drift/show car because I like drifting and because I want something that looks nice XD

I dont want anything higher then 350hp because i am not suicidle XD haha also i want mainly for drift and D/D What parts should I be looking at with a budget of $6000 for turbo setup I have bout a $15,000 Budget I want to keep lower then for the engine setup etc. (Turbo, intercooler and such, intake manifold, throttle body, cam, cam gears, wire tucking, upgraded engine to b20vtec or b18cr (which is better for drifting?), 5lug conversion,gauges and all that jazz XD) also should I look at getting a new exhaust setup?

whats first thing I should upgrade?

Personally dude to save yourself the trouble if you have a $15,000 Budget just go buy a second hand pre-made Drift/Street car that someone is selling on www.nissansilvia.com. $15,000 will get you a long way these days to make you slide but personally $15,000 wont get you anywhere in terms of Show car unless you buy an eg civic for under $1000 and get a 6g paint job and some TV's lol apparently TV's will make any car show these days. *sif bling tho honestly*
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!