Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    One more noob question did you cut your plastic cover? the one next to stock foggy? or it's ok to place the pipe behide it with out cutting it?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by devilians View Post
    Thanks Crapdaz I see you using different pipe instead of the standard hosing
    One more noob question did you cut your plastic cover? the one next to stock foggy? or it's ok to place the pipe behide it with out cutting it?
    I told you earlier that i can't use the standard pipe as you see the RBC Intake manifold sits alot higher up then the stock RBB (longer runners), and i tried the stock pipe it won't make it around the battery on the RBC.

But if you don't change your intake manifold then the stock pipe will fit as it has a hose clamp/T clamp on it or you can chuck your own on.

No i didn't cut it out, atm i am running a 100mm aluminium flex pipe from next to the radiator running along where the resonator was and then back up to the pod.

Once i get my kit put on i will fix the whole intake kit to the front bumper as i am removing the foglights and blanking the windscreen washers out.

Hope this helps.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    Just got it today came back from work opened it up I have to say Dan from Modyourcar did a great job it was nicely packed, will get it install tomorrow morning

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Just got it today came back from work opened it up I have to say Dan from Modyourcar did a great job it was nicely packed, will get it install tomorrow morning
    pftt call in sick @ work and then install it.... don't be a p*ssy joking.

Last day for work for me 1/2 day then christmas lunch then off for 2 weeks YAY!
    vTeK 4-Life!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    lol I thought it will be eazy but found out I also need a silicone adaptor as well cause the outlet from the apollo is a bit smaller then standard pipe, however, got a quote from a local tunning shop that they will do the whole thing for $100~150 in clude putting brackets. What do you think Crapdaz?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    An other stupid question what's the size of the stock pipe that join up with the apollo I'm thinking to get some sort of reducer for it

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Euro Lux
    Nice to see other people using the Apollo.
    You'll need a 2.75" to 3" reducer to put between the Apollo and the standard intake arm. And I just used a t bolt clamp to clamp it down.I'm still overseas, post up some pics when I get back.I didn't cut my fog light for the air feed either. Me and tp made up a fibreglass copy of the mugen air scoop which redirects air from the right side of the radiator (viewed from front) into the velocity stack.
    Btw hello from hong kong! Ive seen one euro r here. Mercs, ferrari and porsches are everywhere.
    I'll post up some pics when I get back.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    lol I thought it will be eazy but found out I also need a silicone adaptor as well cause the outlet from the apollo is a bit smaller then standard pipe, however, got a quote from a local tunning shop that they will do the whole thing for $100~150 in clude putting brackets. What do you think Crapdaz?
    An other stupid question what's the size of the stock pipe that join up with the apollo I'm thinking to get some sort of reducer for it
    not worth the $100-150, just buy parts and DIY it.
    As dru has mentioned you need a reducer coupla in the size he mentioned but i am just running pure 3" silicone adapters using the T clamp or known as hose clamp to clamp down tight and it works fine.

recommended silicone hose dealer : cheapest i found was www.streettuned.com.au for silicone hose i picked up some for $20 each section better than your $60 from supercheap/autobarn.

Provide me some pics so i have some idea what your on about as i am very bad in imagining also so i can see clearance!
    If there is enough room you can stock tube > hardened plastic tube > 3" to 2.75" coupler >pod

Quote Originally Posted by D R U View Post
    You'll need a 2.75" to 3" reducer to put between the Apollo and the standard intake arm. And I just used a t bolt clamp to clamp it down.I'm still overseas, post up some pics when I get back.I didn't cut my fog light for the air feed either. Me and tp made up a fibreglass copy of the mugen air scoop which redirects air from the right side of the radiator (viewed from front) into the velocity stack.
    Btw hello from hong kong! Ive seen one euro r here. Mercs, ferrari and porsches are everywhere.
    fk u dru buy me a Vmanage and make me the fibreglass scoop for nothing... please!!
    Last edited by Crapdaz; 19-12-2008 at 03:04 PM.
    vTeK 4-Life!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    Thanks Crapdaz and DRU I will be shooting over to check some parts tomorrow and will let you know how I go

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by D R U View Post
    I got a 2.75" to 3" reducer but 2.75" isn't big enough for the Apollo end it's same size with the Apollo inlet do I need to stretch it? I've never done DIY on my car so got no idea

I know this is an old post but how did you go with the Apollo, Devillians?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    Yes I did and it's not bad I'm happy with it