Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitZ View Post
    that the whole pt.

Ive been on the forum for 5 years and even longer than you.. and i dont know..

How the hell would a noobie know..

I am fighting this for all the noobies.. they asked for class action
    Valid point there about new users not knowing about the SPAM thread. I will make a note to the moderators to prefix the spam thread with "SPAM THREAD: xxxxx"

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    sorry i've been away. i hope the tears have dried up by now.
    you started a blatant spam thread and got infracted, i dont see an issue with that?

i agree the spam thread should have been more clearly labelled. i havent touched it as its ben's baby but i'll keep an eye on the title in the future to ensure there is no more confusion
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Dont worry newcomers and members alike. I will keep the title blatantly obvious.

Dont worry newcomers and members alike. I will keep the title blatantly obvious.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci
    i think that if you can't give rep points in the lounge then you shouldnt be allowed to give infringements either

yes you should moderate it and delete spam and reposts

but i think infringements on an area where rep points aren't allowed to be given seems to be a double standard

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Neg reps shouldnt be handed out in the lounge... if you do have a case where this has happened, let us know.

From memory, we had this discussion already, way back when it was first implemented.
    We cant switch off the rep system on specific forums, its either all on or all off... wynode/bennjamin feel free to correct if this is wrong.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci
    i dont mean reps from members

i mean infringements from mods

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    You mean infractions?

Infractions can be dealt anywhere in the forum - there are rules in the lounge - you break em, you'll get an infraction.

There are no double standards at all as rep points and infractions are 2 completely different systems.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball View Post
    We cant switch off the rep system on specific forums, its either all on or all off... wynode/bennjamin feel free to correct if this is wrong.
    It is possible and rep points are actually disabled in the lounge

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic Sport
    lol dude who gives a shit. its a car forum FFS.

let aaronng play his e-police role, it obviously helps him sleep at night knowing he has a sick e-role in serving humanity... or booking them... whatever

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    I reckon mods need to chill out with the infraction for spamming. No other forums I've ever been apart of take policing it quite so seriously. And you know what? You can't tell the difference. You think that it helps? It really doesn't. It just annoys people that they cop shit for the tiniest little things
    to see all of my build, checkout

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    infractions and the pq system have nothing to do with each other
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan