Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lan...omg

Please give us all some insight into running DC2R suspension on an EG, but with King Superlows. Ironically, as someone has said above I'm also running stock 4WD DC2R sussy on my EG and it looks identical to your first pics.

But for $150 bucks I was thinking of throwing on some king superlows.

Will it be a good combo? Will it scrape around corners? Or hit bump stops? Or make the car handle like shit?

Tthanks maaate

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    its a good package with super lows
    it doesnt scrub if u have correct offset wheels
    still very good for daily
    and handles pretty good

I'm rolling on typical 15x7 +40 Rota's....

Would it be worthwhile upgrading the front sway bar on an EG to DC2R as well ?

Will it be a direct bolt on?

I know the rear required the LCA'S (which i've sourced)

Sorry for all the questions
    Last edited by DD2; 14-01-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Well at the moment I'm running rear sway, and full DC2R suspension and I prefer the way the EG handles without the front sway bar upgraded.

When I drive my mates DC2R, I find it understeers WAYYYY to easily. If you enter hard into a corner you just simply understeering through parts of it.

With my EG, I prefer it. In the corner the car is more on edge. The rear feels like it 'could' flick out, whether it will or not is a different point. I've yet to make mine and I've flung it hard around some corners. I don't want a DC2R front sway because I don't want the understeer that will come with it.

However, I am keen on installing front and rear strut 3 point bars (prob carbing or password:jdm). Compared to the DC2R, the EG chassis does feel a little loose. Whether or not the struts will fix this I don't know, honda-tech seem to think struts are a waste of money (except for bling).

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg 454
    yeah same here "DD2"... im going to put front sway bar on for now as i dont have rear... although it makes more understeer... man im sure it prevents understeer.. its a sway bar that better and stronger and bigger lol
    It must be better some how?