Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Will you still need to put a spacer in between the head and block to lower compression for this bolt on kit?

It doesn't sound like it's just a "bolt on kit" to me or else everyone would be doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnprocter View Post
    hows your turbo project going??
    Everything is almost set other then getting a bigger turbo
    But i have to wait until i sold the turbo that came with the kit before i have money to buy a bigger turbo

well.... pray for someone to buy my turbo NOW >.<

Quote Originally Posted by The X Man View Post
    Will you still need to put a spacer in between the head and block to lower compression for this bolt on kit?

It doesn't sound like it's just a "bolt on kit" to me or else everyone would be doing it.
    Our project will not lower the compression, at least for now

the stock internal should be tough enough to run about 0.3-0.4 bar of a 380ps turbo, well at least we hope it is tough enough ^^

and yes, its not as easy as saying its a "bolt on kit", because modifications have to be made. Once we get our hands on it, we will know something is not gonna fit! haha~

At this stage, we only know there is a minor sanding needs to be done.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zaqmlp View Post
    Our project will not lower the compression, at least for now

the stock internal should be tough enough to run about 0.3-0.4 bar of a 380ps turbo, well at least we hope it is tough enough ^^

and yes, its not as easy as saying its a "bolt on kit", because modifications have to be made. Once we get our hands on it, we will know something is not gonna fit! haha~

At this stage, we only know there is a minor sanding needs to be done.
    Any updates man?? I'm really keen to know how it goes
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Yea its taking a while unfortunately.

We are kind of busy these days. It will be pretty soon. I can't wait until its done too

Any updates man?? I'm really keen to know how it goes

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Are there alot of modifications which need to be made ??
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

There will difinitely some modifications needs to be done, but what exactly we won't know until we get our hands on it, and also since we are upgrading the turbo, there might be a chance that the turbo does not fit in the space. We will know ^^

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    would this kit fit the euro without too much modification? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/485hp...Q5fAccessories

it says it will fit honda accord euro's cl9... haven't seen this kit before

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    would this kit fit the euro without too much modification? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/485hp...Q5fAccessories

Seems like it'll work but what about engine management?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury

yeah you could make it fit... youd need custom exhaust and aftermarket ecu, possibly kpro or greddy ultimate...

on stock motor youd maybe make 250-300whp... mmmmmm nice

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe

Says there that you need to source your own downpipe to connect the exhaust side of the turbo to your exhaust system.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2