Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Where has dsp gone??? Suddenly nothing to say?

Quote Originally Posted by SIRFN2 View Post
    The build quality of the Honda is actually very solid, what ive noticed with this FN2R. Although some of the finishing on the dash are look very plastic. but other than that pretty good. It has all the options that my r32 had and more (only because it is a new car obviously). But i have never owned a honda before so i cant really speak about build quality based on previous honda models.

I did consider all these when i bought the r32 in the first place but the performance of the r32 just outweighed everything else! When i drove it the first time, i thought FTW! hahaha this is it. Had no problems with it, it was bullet proof! If circumstances were different no question i would keep the R32! AWEsome car to drive! The All wheel drive, V6 engine and brand are what come into the price obviously with the r32.

Good choice with the S4 too. Great cars.
    Yup, being built to a similar standard as the VW, I am loving my s4! The torque reserve is huge, it's almost impossible to stall this thing. Too bad the FN2R doesn't have the k20a from FD2R, otherwise I'll take the CTR over the r32. Sorry for hijacking :P
    Last edited by curik; 02-02-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Are their any FN2 owners on here that have the number plates [mi55dss] or something like that?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    I would have definitely bought the FD2R if it was released here in OZ. Or even the Mugen RR FD! F@!!@. I love the FD's, they look awesome! but i wanted abit of power thats why i went with the FN type r. I thought of maybe importing the Mugen RR down the track if i could but its too much hassle..esp with insurance.

So close to buying the new Euro luxury, when i was looking too! so many cars i want! haha.

if we got fd2R, and fn2R, it still 2 different type R, not the same

its up to each individual preference, which one to pick,,to me is like you got 2 choices either luxury or hardcore

ill pick both,
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by bodaas View Post
    if we got fd2R, and fn2R, it still 2 different type R, not the same

its up to each individual preference, which one to pick,,to me is like you got 2 choices either luxury or hardcore

ill pick both,
    well i'd pick FD2R (hardcore) and a Golf GTI/R32 (luxury). better to get something diff (ie. FI), i don't need 2 Vtec.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    I would go Mugen FD RR (hardcore) if we had it, and the EURO Lux navi (Luxury). Best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    well i'd pick FD2R (hardcore) and a Golf GTI/R32 (luxury). better to get something diff (ie. FI), i don't need 2 Vtec.
    o yeah? hope your dreams come true

because vw golf is already here ages ago, i have seen it everywhere
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    well actually my dreams has kinda come true.

i have a EP3R and a GTI hehe.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Disabled Array
    Car:
    5thgen>jdc2r>dck20>eg>ep3
    def the R32 over the fn2r anyday... those civics just look like shit.. no offence

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    Quote Originally Posted by bblt View Post
    def the R32 over the fn2r anyday... those civics just look like shit.. no offence
    hahahahahah

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by bblt View Post
    looks way better than the ep3R i think...